145th FSC (June 2019) - Galway, Ireland - Torthaí

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Sorry for my ambiguous entry. Thriller has to sit out one month.
    And of course Germany (as an entrant country) will still be eligible.
    Apologies again; must be the heat taking over.

//

Edit: Still waiting for Germany to vote!
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

@Colbie @Nanda @Affillate @mondflug

Please provide by PM the country/song that you have placed at #11. Thanks

Comment

seriously, what happened with Thriller
        his last login was a 3 days ago

Comment

Did you receive my 11th place message?

Comment

^
            Yes, duly received! Thank you very much!

Comment

Wait why do we need the 11th place vote? That’s only if a song is disqualified isn’t it?
              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                Wait why do we need the 11th place vote? That’s only if a song is disqualified isn’t it?
                I usually sent my #11 and #12 places via PM and my Top 10 at once... but, personally, I don't think that re-arranging your Top 10 is necessary. If a song gets disqualified, it simply ends up being the last place (like in previous years) - It shouldn't matter if it reached 0 points or 100.

It's just a nice gesture/offer from the host to ask you to send your #11 so that all of your 58 points will be "valid" in the end.
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Maybe trebor is just asking in anticipation if we don't hear from Thriller and Germany does end up being DQ we would need the 11th vote then if people want to reallocate the vote if not push their vote for Germany to the bottom of their list and/or shuffle the rest up.
                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Ranks #11 and #12 are used in the very rare event that a country/song gets disqualified.
                    The disqualified entry will not be taken in consideration from the individual votes and all subsequent ranks will move up one notch.
                    So, if the disqualified entry was your own number 10 it will lose its original rank and be replaced by your number 11 vote.
                    This is the reason why the countries/songs to vote for was extended past number 10 to 12 countries/songs to vote for in total.
                    Anyhow, votes will be up tomorrow.
                    And the current number one country/song could not have been upset anyway.

Comment

Hope Thriller is ok.

Comment

^
                        Yes, starting to get really worried, too!

Comment

Doesn't anyone have him on FB, Twitter or What'sApp? It's indeed strange that he hasn't logged himself in for so long (knowing that he's a frequent FSC player as well).

Comment

^ Yeah its unlike him.... Hope he is ok!
                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

wow! whats going on? i just cAme in to see the result and boom! I hope Thriller is ok. maybe on holidays enjoying some cocktail by the beach

Comment

Torthaí

( More detailed info and explications to follow )
                                Congratulations on the winning song!

Comment

Ahh soo happy with my second place!!

Congrats to the winner!
                                  You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Congrats to the winner, I was expecting Switzerland to do well because Crimer is just the type of synthpop/electropop sound FSC generally responds well to. Great entry.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Portugal, not the best result, but I am still very pleased to get two 12s from jio and Top10.
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Congratulations to the winner! I must admit I didn't like your song at all at first but it's now growing on me. But my favourite entry this month is Argentina's. I can't believe it didn't win. It's one of the best songs I've heard this year. I'm so happy to discover so many wonderful songs month after month here... Long live the FSC!!
                                      My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Argentina's entry was #1 in my daily chart a while ago, so my 10 pts for it were almost guaranteed.
                                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Congrats to the winner!!! Very unique entry i must admit.

I would like to thank everyone for your vots!! Much appreciated.

any news on thriller?

Comment

Congratulations to the winner! He's clearly the King of FSC ;) Well-deserved, even though I didn't expect such a big gap between #1 and #2.
                                            Happy for [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION] as well. It was my #2 this month as well. Great entry!

I thought that Sweden and Argentina were surefire Top 3 entries. Kosovo and Portugal are underrated, imo.
                                            It was lovely to see Georgia being part of FSC again ;)

Thank you for voting for Italy. #6 is an amazing result, so happy!

Can't wait to see you in [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] 's home country next month ;)

Comment

Thanks for all the votes... top 10 is cool
                                              jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

While I am really happy to see the win for Switzerland, I am utterly astounded Australia didn't do better. Those were definitely the highlights of the month for me.

I did think France would do better, but I'm pleased several people put it in their top three.

Comment

Thanks for all the points especially the 12s from HC55555 and Affilate. This was one of my entries I really wasn't sure about because Crimer has many good songs and it was hard to pick the entry song. Well I'm glad that some of you liked it so much
                                                  Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Congrats to the winner, disappointed with my entry's position
                                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Oh, also wanted to thank [MENTION=38400]trebor[/MENTION] for hosting this month <3

Comment

^ No worries! Pleasure!

Comment

Gosh sorry guys, I’ve been at Glastonbury! I left late Tuesday night and have just got back tonight - lovely to see concern though!

Comment

Yay, my 12pts winning! I'm pleased with a Top 5 position, thanks to all the voters

Comment

Working...
                                                            X