Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted.

Comment

• Voted for You've Changed. Didn't expect it to reach this far, nice to see the end result isn't totally predictable. Thanks for hosting, it was a nice mix of all her songs.

Breathe Me will always and forever be her greatest song though. One of the best songs created by anyone ever.
      last.fm

Comment

• You’ve Changed - underrated from a great album.
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Cheap Thrills
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I have no idea how You've Changed managed to get to finale as all other songs from its parent album that were in here are better, but you go girl!
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
              Voted for You've Changed. Didn't expect it to reach this far, nice to see the end result isn't totally predictable. Thanks for hosting, it was a nice mix of all her songs.

Breathe Me will always and forever be her greatest song though. One of the best songs created by anyone ever.
              all I wanted to say actually, especially with Breathe Me. Not perfect final, I always liked Sia better when she was less popular and wasnt a mainstream artist.

thanks for running this
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Cheap Thrills.
                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• You’ve changed..... urrrt fur da betturrr. FTW.

That video trying to recreate ‘Singstar’ style karaoke games haha.
                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• it's tied 5 each with 3 hours left to vote people.
                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Love both. "You've Changed" was the song that introduced me to her, but I'm going with Cheap Thrills

Comment

• Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope you enjoyed this Survivor as much as I enjoyed listening to Sia's discography.

It was a close vote determined in the final hours of the poll. Our runner-up, and one of my favorite discoveries in this Survivor...

RUNNER-UP

...and our winner, my namesake and obviously a favorite of mine. Congratulations to Cheap Thrills!

WINNER

Comment

• Thanks for hosting!

So you didn't know "You've Changed" previously?

Solo version of CT >

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            Thanks for hosting!

So you didn't know "You've Changed" previously?

Solo version of CT >
                            No! Even though I started listening to her around 2008 or so, I missed that track. I knew some songs from that album, but that one was new! Really nice to see it go to the end.

I feel bad about Breathe Me. You've Changed was up against it in the first round of the tournament. Since I assumed Breathe Me would win against whatever it faced in the next round, I voted for You've Changed. It was my way to try to keep both, and it backfired.

Comment

• Cheap winner. Good top 10 though. Wish Soon We'll Be Found was in Top 10 too. Beautiful song and a great video.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                              X