Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

148th FSC (Sep 2019) - Cork, Ireland (RESULTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big congratulations to the winner! Well done!
    //
    On a side note, I want to emphasise again that I do listen to the songs blindly and I don't know who entered which song. undercover and myself awarded each other 12 points and it's not the first time it happened. These are just totally random coincidences and there is no conspiracy or secret understandings. Just saying!
    //
    Thanks a lot for all the love for South Africa. Very happy about the nice result!
    In my ranking Sweden and France followed at numbers 11 and 12 respectively. This month I wasn't very ecstatic at first listen but more and more songs kept on growing and growing with each assessment round. A couple of songs that I wanted to hate so badly finished pretty high at the end. So, well done everybody.
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

well done to the winner, although I still think top 3 sucks
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        undercover and myself awarded each other 12 points and it's not the first time it happened. These are just totally random coincidences and there is no conspiracy or secret understandings. Just saying!
        I always vote for rock songs on FSC, though I don't enter rock songs myself for the fear of flopping . And still I flop quite often . Glad, not this time. Thanks to everyone who voted for Finland.
        My Likes On Soundcloud
        Last.fm

Comment

This wasn't a great month- I have 2 agree 2
          jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for not letting me finish with minus hahaha! See you all in November!!!!!!!! <3 enjoy next month.. I will be around here... ��

Comment

Really pleased with the winner this month - I loved that submission and South Africa as well. South Africa actually came out of nowhere in the second half of the votes. It was hovering near the bottom until then and I was so perplexed why it wasn't doing better.

Israel steamrolled through this on the back end too. Finland did manage to briefly get ahead about the midway point, but after that it seemed like every time Finland got points, Israel got more points. Finland also was an amazing entry.

I flopped so bad. I really love that song too. Maybe I should have uploaded me singing it in my car, which I've been doing for months now.

I could have sworn that Israel had won before, but it appears it's a first! What a time to do it, just as Rosh Hashanah is being celebrated. See everyone in the new year!

Comment

What a flop comeback! Maybe I should send something more accessible next time.

Congrats to Israel! Italy is my favourite this month and I am glad it did pretty well. Argentina should have been higher.
                Last edited by xtofer; Mon September 30th, 2019, 12:08.

Comment

Thanks for the South Korea votes (got a 12 there). Third! One of my friends has recently discovered the Finland band. The lead singer has a pretty metal growl.

Well done Israel. Enjoyed the Spanish entry, gave it my 12pts.

Will keep my eye on the new thread tomorrow - want to see If I can grab the US.
                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Wow! Thank you so much! Thank you for voting for Israel and giving the country its first victory! That's incredible and I didn't expect it at all! A friend of mine has introduced me to that wonderful track and I couldn't get it out of my head. I'm glad most of you liked it!

As previously mentioned, I think that this month was very strong and I seriously liked my whole Top 10. I'm glad that my personal Top 2 (Australia, Iran) made the Top 10; Albania, Sweden, Ukraine, Poland (queen Cleo <3) should have ended up higher ;) I loved it how diverse this month was. Personally, I think it was the perfect mix of English/non-English, Indie/Pop/Folk(ish) entries.

See you in Israel soon ;) - Thank you once again!
                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

This was a lot of fun actually and I'm very surprised that my song has drawn so much attention, I definitely didn't expect it.
                      Israel's entry was surely the catchiest in the competition but I didn't expect Finland to score so well. This song sounds dated to me, like a lazy reworking of Hilary Duff's "Come Clean" to be honest. I'm also shocked that so many people voted for Ukraine, I struggled to finish listening to that noise and would never intentionally put myself through that experience ever again.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the next edition!

Comment

ConstantinosV, thanks for the 12 points, man! I don't speak Greek, but really felt this song. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
                        Top 10 - 21.02.2020.

Comment

Working...
                        X