• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 12 - Final
    You Came
    Kids In America
    You Keep Me Hangin' On

Select your winner.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Round 12 - Final
      Select your winner

Kids In America

Comment

• You Came

Comment

• You Came
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• You Keep Me Hangin' On
            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• You Keep Me Hangin' On
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Kids in America (though You Came is also great)

Comment

• Kids In America

Comment

• You Came

Comment

• Kids In America
                      jio CHARTS NOW:25/5/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• You Came
                        last.fm

Comment

• You came
                          My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Kids In America

Comment

• On this moment of time we have 5-5 tie between "Kids In America" and "You Came".

Next voter will declare the winner, but of course you can't vote for the second time.

Comment

• Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                On this moment of time we have 5-5 tie between "Kids In America" and "You Came".

Next voter will declare the winner, but of course you can't vote for the second time.
                                Just go for it!!!!

Comment

• Not sure if it will break the tie, but [MENTION=37586]Erotica[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] can re-vote for "You Came" or "Kids In America".

Comment

• You Came
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I choose You Came then.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Thanks for everybody, who voted in this survivor.

Let's listen the winner again.

Comment

Working...
                                        X