Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

150th FSC (Nov 2019) - Reims, France (Résultats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to mondflug, absolutely love Zak Abel and that song! Got my 12 points! Is that a 2nd win for Zak Abel? (If so he should be banned from entering again!!)

[MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION] It took me years to get a win, and I got my first this year! Keep on trying!
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Congratulations to you, [MENTION=18431]mondflug[/MENTION]!
      I placed the UK as my #11.
      Still stand by my vote that Turkey was exceptional, my voting Croatia was probably expected, and Ukraine was also huge.
      I am a bit sad that Morocco and Spain fared very poorly.
      As far as my own entry is concerned and to be quite honest, I'm not really happy at my flopping this month.
      <3
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
        Congrats to mondflug, absolutely love Zak Abel and that song! Got my 12 points! Is that a 2nd win for Zak Abel? (If so he should be banned from entering again!!)

[MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION] It took me years to get a win, and I got my first this year! Keep on trying!
        What was his other entry? Cause I can't find it in the FSC history thread.
        ˇEh, mamá!
        Me quiero matar
        El mundo se va a la mierda
        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Congrats to the UK! Zak Abel is definitely a great artist. Well-deserved victory.
          Thank you for voting for Poland! You guys made me happy, especially thinks to heppolo and jio for your 12s!

I'm surprised my Top 2 (Morocco and Greece) tanked. I loved both entries and I thought they were absolutely incredible and unique. Thanks for introducing me to these tracks.
          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post
            What was his other entry? Cause I can't find it in the FSC history thread.
            You’re right! I always thought Unstable had won previously!
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Congrats to mondflug! A deserved victory!

I have to agree that this month felt like a retro month but with higher quality.
              Thanks to everyone who voted for Germany
              Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

Working...
              X