Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queen of Scottish Pop - Amy Macdonald (Winner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost "This Pretty Face" with 11 points, but three other songs got 13 points, so there is a tie-break round.

Round 9 (Part 2) :
    Run
    Spark
    Dream On

Save your favourite song.
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Save : Run
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Spark

Comment

Save "Dream On"!

I have a nasty feeling Ivica's casting vote won't be for "Dream On" though...

Comment

[MENTION=22945]Ivica[/MENTION]

I will start the next round tomorrow.

Comment

Spark
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

Round 10 :
                This Is The Life
                Let's Start A Band
                Poison Prince
                Spark
                Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Out 2

Comment

Out :
                  Spark
                  This Is The Life

Comment

Perfect Top5 IMO and it's sooo tough to vote now. They all deserve to win!

OUT
                    Poison Prince
                    Spark

Comment

Spark

Comment

Band
                        Poison
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

Final :
                          This Is The Life
                          Let's Start A Band

Select the winner.

Comment

This Is The Life
                            My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

Don‘t Tell Me That It‘s Over

Comment

Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

This Is The Life

Comment

Comment

Winner : Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Thanks for everybody, who voted in this survivor.

Comment

Very good winner, it's the one from my favourite Amy's songs together with Life In A Beautiful Light, Let's Start A Band, Poison Prince, This Pretty Face.
                                        Last edited by LastDreamer; Tue January 7th, 2020, 14:00.

Comment

Let’s Start A Band goes through to the SoS.

Comment

Fantastic, my favorite song by Amy ever since I heard it for the first time

Strong survivor overall, she already released a lot of gems!

Thanks a lot for hosting, LastDreamer

Comment

Thanks for hosting! Have to say I'm rather underwhelmed with the winner - I much prefer the stuff from the debut album. Still, it's a good song.

Comment

Working...
                                              X