Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

152nd FSC (Jan 2020) - Quezon City, Philippines (MGA RESULTA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently, less than half the votes are in but so far, it's a battle between three songs. The song in third place has received a vote from all but one person so far. I believe the following people have not voted, but let me know if you already voted. I had a lot of email come across over the last week since I was reminding people about the 2010s countdown which you all should participate in!

HC55555 Affillate mondflug ConstantinosV KindOf Spiral Magnus xtofer flopho trebor franklex urbanmusik

There's technically 24 hours to vote, but I think with this upgrade, I am going to extend it.

You have 48 hours to vote before a penalty is assessed.

Comment

I think I've voted!!
      My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Voted. Chatted cheapthrills but dont know if it saves when he next logs in so PM'ed as well.

The NZ video was blocked for me so heres an Alt Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njluw94gPSw
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Thanks for putting the alternate there

As for the voting, my intention was to extend it 24 hours past the deadline, but I think I confused myself since the Philippines are so far ahead of me time-wise. So, hopefully it is more clear for me to say that you can send your votes on by the end of the 29th Filipino time, which I believe is a little over 48 hours from now. Sorry for any confusion.

The reason I'm extending it is because we've had down time for the upgrade. The majority of the votes are in, but we have eight voters left.

HC55555 ConstantinosV Magnus xtofer flopho trebor franklex urbanmusik

As for sending votes, you can either send a PM or you can click the icon to the right of my name - the icon creates a "chat," but it seems to function the same as a PM.

Apologies in advance if you sent a vote and I missed it. My inbox is a bit cluttered at the moment.

Comment

Voted!
            What seemed to be a fairly interesting contest eventually turned out to be a bit of a drag and it was hard to rank them.
            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

voted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice month! I can say it is one of these rare times I couldn't fit all songs in my top 10!!!

Very impressed of how many songs are non english!

I think the national language event made an impact!
              my top 3 is non eng!

Comment

No results yet?
                jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                  No results yet?
                  It’s not midnight in the Philippines yet.

Just voted, hopefully they went through okay.
                  late.

Comment

Still waiting on Magnus and flopho - Magnus hasn't logged in since the upgrade, and flopho hasn't been here in over a week...

An hour before the penalty is assessed.

Comment

Чёрт, I intended to log in and vote before the penalty deadline, but of course something came up and I forgot... PM with votes sent now.

Comment

So, in two hours the deadline is over and Portugal will be disqualified?
                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I voted now.
                          ˇEh, mamá!
                          Me quiero matar
                          El mundo se va a la mierda
                          Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Mga Resulta

We end up with the same top three as we had when only 9 votes were in!

Comment

Thanks for the (unexpected) couple of 12s and the rest of my voters... still I ended up about where I was expecting lol. Congrats to the winner, I did love it, great song
                              jio CHARTS NOW:17/2/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10349779

Comment

• ConstantinosV
                                ConstantinosV commented
                                Editing a comment
                                you are still the winner to me!!! *_*

Don't want to give things away, so I'll put in the spoiler:

Spoiler!

Comment

Oh wow amazing result for Zivert. So happy that song proved popular for most of you guys. <3 I just love how retro it sounds and sits nicely alongside The Weeknd's latest smash for its 80s influence too.

Massive thanks to all who voted for Russia, especially the x4 sets of 12 points.

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Comment

Ohh, I'm so happy with the 3rd place!! What a great debut for Cuba here! And I didn't expect this at all as it's a superobscure song.

Thank you everyone who voted for Cuba, especially jio, JakeP and urbanmusik for your 12's. And congratulations to the winner! Even though I only gave it 3 points, it's growing on me and now it's among my favorites this month, so I do think it's a deserving winner. Greece is very underrated by the way!

Will the contest be held in Russia for the first time?
                                  My Year End Chart 2011

FSC Powered!

Comment

Pretty good winning song!

So, my entry (Moldova) would actually have gotten a higher score if I had just let it get disqualified. Can't do anything right here anymore it seems; I think I will need a multi-year break from UKMIX. See you all in 2024 or something!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                      Spoiler!
                                      BENEE did cross my mind until heppolo reminded me she was submitted not too long. (And the BENEE song I would have considered was Find an Island.) But nope! Not her! Maybe I'll leave it a mystery in case I want to submit it another time.

Originally posted by mondflug View Post
                                      Will the contest be held in Russia for the first time?
                                      Nope, but this will be the first time it's been there in over seven years. It's the 4th win overall - the first three wins were by marat2408

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                      So, my entry (Moldova) would actually have gotten a higher score if I had just let it get disqualified. Can't do anything right here anymore it seems; I think I will need a multi-year break from UKMIX. See you all in 2024 or something!
                                      Well, either way it's a 0 - you're not getting negative points! If you hadn't voted, you would not be able to participate next month - which I really hope you do! Don't let this discourage you. I've had a lot of flops in the past year.

EDIT: Oh gosh, that was my 11111th post - I was hoping to do something more special with it.
                                      Last edited by cheapthrills; Thu January 30th, 2020, 23:39. Reason: 11111th post

Comment

I thought my song would rank higher :( congrats to the winner, very deserved. Once again, I pretty much vote for the top half but somehow I can't have that same vision for my own entries, which I usually think will do OK but end up flopping...

Comment

Good winner...I am still thinking the melody sounds very familiar, but I haven't really recognized it.
                                          Thank you all for the votes, I expected to be lower.
                                          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Congrats Russia. Mine stalled towards the end was waiting to see if I would stay on the last rung of the first column. Thanks for the Australia votes got a few 7s and 8s.
                                            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

congrats to russia really nice song!! Still cannot accept that israel was this low.. :( It was amazing, thank you jio for introducing us this special song!!!!

Comment

Congrats to JakeP! What a flawless winning entry! I'm so glad that my #1 won! Zivert would be a fantastic entrant for Eurovision (actually, she said that she would like to represent Russia this year AS LONG AS she will be given control in terms of her music and performance).
                                                Anyway, well-deserved victory!

Thank you for voting for Poland! #12 is great! I didn't expect to end up being that high with such a gloomy and laid-back production. Dziekuje bardzo!
                                                See you all in Russia ;)
                                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                X