Mac Miller - Circles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Miller - Circles

Mac Miller's posthumous and final studio album, released January 17th.

At the start of 2020, Mac Miller's family made an announcement that the rapper was working on a companion album to his Grammy-nominated album, Swimming. Circles is his sixth album, completed with Jon Brion who also worked on Swimming with Miller.

According to Miller’s mother Karen Meyers, she says he was well into the process of recording Circles.

“Two different styles complementing each other, completing a circle—Swimming in Circles was the concept,” she wrote. “He had been working with Jon Brion, who after hearing some early versions of songs, cleared his calendar to help Malcolm fine-tune them. After his passing, Jon dedicated himself to finishing Circles based on his time and conversations with Malcolm.”

MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

I looove this. This will probably go unnoticed on Gaymix but this is such a great album. Very chill and moody. Great, cohesive body of work.
    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Oh I love it. I think it’s very chill and cohesive. I have to listen to it again to point out my favorites but "Complicated" was definitely a standout track.

by the way:
      https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/al...iller-Circles=
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat January 18th, 2020, 23:23.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Loving this!!! I’ve not heard too much of his music but this is right up my street. Had no idea he worked so heavily with Jon Brion I’m a huge Fiona Apple fan and the production sounds a lot like her in place. Great album.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          Oh I love it. I think it’s very chill and cohesive. I have to listen to it again to point out my favorites but "Complicated" was definitely a standout.

by the way:
          https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/al...iller-Circles=
          oops sorry

I really love the Title track. Good News is a great lead single imo. Blue World slaps
          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Apparently Mac had another album planned after this as part of a trilogy. I’m really vibing to this, I prefer it to Swimming. Good News, Blue World and I Can See are my favourites
            Fiat 500

Comment

Working...
            X