No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber - Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just keep getting more and more excited tbh.

Comment

Intentions is disappointing also again the lyrics are cringe inducing in parts:

“Shout-out to your mom and dad for makin' you
      Standin' ovation, they did a great job raisin' you
      When I create, you're my muse
      That kind of smile that makes the news
      Can't nobody throw shade on your name in these streets”

This part killed me I still have some hopes and Yummy grew on me but it’s all underwhelming so far.
      Last edited by naughtynae; Fri February 7th, 2020, 07:33.

Comment

He's really trying the most.
        It's pathetic.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

^^^Well, other artists do the same thing. That's the game these days. Get with the times or get left behind.

Comment

But with posters from an Calvin Klein shoot?
            It just screams desperate.
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Just heard the album. Basically a record full of Chris Brown leftovers but without the bangers, the uptempos and with elementary school-level songwriting.

"Get Me" remains the best song for me. There are a few tracks from the first half that I like though.

Comment

He’s asking other celebrities to post about his album.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

"Oh yeah, almost forgot".

The patronizing nerve.
                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                    But with posters from an Calvin Klein shoot?
                    It just screams desperate.
                    Charlie Puth also posted that Bieber's album was out on instagram, and mentioned that Bieber asked him to do it (that part was conveniently deleted later)...

Comment

Gave this a listen, it's really bland.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I'm about to do my first spin. Waiting on my morning coffee first.

Comment

Gosh this is really dragging on. Such a lifeless record.
                          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

I ain't giving this any streams but can anyone confirm my suspicion that it is trash?
                            Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                            #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

It's solid to me. Not as awful as expected. It has been done before, but he clearly got better vocally and I actually like the production here. The Post Malone song is a clear standout, "Yummy" is strangely growing on me these days.

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri February 14th, 2020, 20:41.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Come Around Me is really good tbh.

Comment

Previews sound so trashy.
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

It currently has a Metacritic score of 58 based on 7 reviews.

Comment

It drags.
                                        Sounds just like a long ass 60-minute track w/the samey beat but different cringy lyrics.
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          I ain't giving this any streams but can anyone confirm my suspicion that it is trash?
                                          Yes and I didn’t even listen to any of it.
                                          Originally posted by Kaloki
                                          I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

It’s very samey but easy to listen to
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                              Think of generic Chris Brown/Trey Songz midtempos but with super basic lyrics & productions and no interesting ad-libs or harmonies. I haven't checked out the production & songwriting credits but I'm guessing he did the majority by himself? If that's the case, that explains everything to be honest.

Journals - his previous R&B album, was MUCH MUCH more interesting & diverse.

Comment

Charlie Puth on Instagram:

I don’t usually do this but here we go. #Changes by Justin Bieber is out now. I had nothing to do with this album, but I genuinely am a huge Justin Bieber fan. I have been since 2009. In fact, his viral leap into superstardom as a result of YouTube is what inspired me to achieve the same. (Somewhere out there is a cringy cover of 18 year old me singing ‘Baby’.) The vocal production on this album is sick. (And I’m hard to impress.) It’s mixed impeccably and his voice has never sounded better. Justin congrats on your first album in four years, I know you’ve worked very hard on this.I don’t usually do this but here we go. #Changes by Justin Bieber is out now. I had nothing to do with this album, but I genuinely am a huge Justin Bieber fan. I have been since 2009. In fact, his viral leap into superstardom as a result of YouTube is what inspired me to achieve the same. (Somewhere out there is a cringy cover of 18 year old me singing ‘Baby’.) The vocal production on this album is sick. (And I’m hard to impress.) It’s mixed impeccably and his voice has never sounded better. Justin congrats on your first album in four years, I know you’ve worked very hard on this.
                                                The lies. Somebody tell him to listen to Tinashe's latest album.

Comment

He paid him off, no doubt. Not a HUGE fan of his but Charlie Puth is a MASTER of music mixing and mastering and there’s no way his standards would fall so drastically if he wasn’t being compensated.
                                                  Originally posted by Kaloki
                                                  I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

The first half had some jams, but then when he starts sapping over his wife it drags.

My favs:

Habital
                                                    Come Around Me
                                                    Available.
                                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X