Fleur East - Fearless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleur East - Fearless

Fleur East second album called "Fearless" will be out on March 20th.

Tracklist:

1. Easy to Love
    2. Lucky
    3. There She Go
    4. Size
    5. On and On
    6. Mine
    7. No Boy No Cry
    8. Things I Should've Said
    9. Figured Out
    10. Fame
    11. Who Are You (feat. Nia Ekanem)
    12. Favourite Thing
    13. Absence Speaks Louder Than Words

second album???? I missed the first one. Favorite Thing was a bop for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
      second album???? I missed the first one. Favorite Thing was a bop for me.
      Her first album 'Love, Sax and Flashbacks' is pretty great

Comment

lol. It's not on USA Spotify. That's probably why I missed it. I remember Sax but everything was quiet after that.

Comment

"Sax" is my guilty pleasure. That’s one of the songs that gets me in a good mood every time I hear it.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Good for her powering through with this as she's getting basically no attention! I still love Favourite Thing
            thank u, next

Comment

Wow I never thought she'd put out another album but good for her! Favourite Thing remains brilliant.

Comment

This will sell hardly anything but good for her. Favourite things IS a bop
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Favourite Things IS DAT BITCH

Comment

Her debut album was full of bops so I’m really looking forward to this! I also think “Favourite Thing” is pretty good and I don’t mind “Lucky” either.

Comment

So glad that she's releasing another album. I'll look forward to hearing it.

Comment

Songs preview on her Instagram!

Comment

^ I liked that her debut album was mostly uptempo songs; judging from the snippets, this album will probably be like that too! Seems like “Things I Should’ve Said” is the only ballad on there.

Comment

Listening to this, definitely better than i expected.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I need to check this out, Favourite Thing was my jam last year.
                              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

LITERALLY just listened to Favourite Thing and I seen this topic... I’ll have to check it out

Comment

A much better album than expected. All songs are quite solid and even the singles that didn't work for me previously clicked with me now.

Comment

This isn't even in Top 100 in midweeks
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It's sad but oh well I am not surprised. She is an indie artist and probably she will not sell a lot of physical cd during Corona period.

Comment

Amazon has the CD release planned for release this coming Friday. Did it get a digital and streaming only release last Friday? I think that's sabotaging because she would've sold more physicals, although it doesn't really matter anyway now with CO-VID19 impacting physical sales.

Comment

I'm listening to this and good sis Fleur does not deserve to flop.

Comment

The album is better than expected, but by far not as good as her debut album imo. It was an okayish listen for me - the first half is pretty solid, but I didn’t really like anything from the second half, bar “Favourite Thing”.

At least we got a sophomore album from her!

Comment

I Keep forgeting that this is out. Ive listened to this once and thought it was ok

Comment

Working...
                                              X