Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Seconds of Summer - Calm

5 Seconds of Summer Announce New Album ‘Calm,’ Drop ‘No Shame’

5 Seconds of Summer have announced their fourth studio album, Calm, set for release on March 27th via Interscope Records.

On Wednesday the band dropped their latest track from the LP, “No Shame,” following previous singles “Easier” and “Teeth.”

“For a band to make it to four albums is no small feat in itself,” lead vocalist Luke Hemmings said in a release, “but to be reinventing and constantly pushing our songwriting and to come out with music that we’ve never been more proud of makes me so happy to be in 5 Seconds of Summer. Calm speaks on a journey through a young man’s life, for better or for worse. We are all human and all make mistakes, sometimes we hurt the ones we love and inevitably, ourselves in the process. Calm leaves the band in a much happier, unified and calm state of mind to continue making albums for years to come.”

The band recently announced their North American “No Shame” Tour, kicking off with a trio of shows in Mexico before heading to the U.S. on August 19th, in Denver, Colorado. The tour will run through September 26th with a final show in Concord, California. Physical copies of Calm will be bundled together with ticket sales.
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

The album is out now and I just listened to it - and enjoyed it!

It's pretty solid. "Red Desert" is a strong opener and a clear standout to me so far.

Comment

Wildflower is great, more 80s!

Comment

I've listened up to Thin White Lies. Wildflower would be my pick for the next single.
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

They're 4/4 #1 Albums this week on the ARIA Chart.

Listened to the rest, Lonely Heart sounds a little bit like a follow up to Youngblood, its a similar style.

Comment

As if this beat Dua to No.1 ….ouch.
            thank u, next

Comment

Yay! Music Video for Wildflower (released last week). They probably opted for the washed out colourful green screen effects low budget video because of whats going on, but it still works well and IMO didn't really think its looks overly cheap and lazy or anything in that regard, its funny.

They also did their own 'Carpool KaraBloke' where they played some of their previous songs + the new album.

Last edited by Affillate; Wed April 22nd, 2020, 00:50.

Comment

Similar to Adam Lambert's "Velvet", this album also caught me by surprise and has been a real grower ever since it came out. Its chartrun on my personal charts speaks for itself (5-10-7-4-SC). Great Pop record that should be way more successful than it is.

Comment

Working...
                X