Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor

The solo album from the Paramore leader will drop on 5/8, but in the meantime, she's dropped a little EP today that contains the first 5 songs.

Tracklist(so far):

1. "Simmer"
    2. "Leave It Alone"
    3. "Cinnamon"
    4. "Creepin'"
    5. "Sudden Desire"

Here's the music video for Cinnamon:

And here are the other two songs:

the ep is amazing
    Welcome to the underworld
    Where the love's at first sight
    The kind that we like
    Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Lyric video for "Creepin":

Comment

Simmer is really interesting. I miss the After Laughter sound of Paramore though. That was just a BRILLIANT record!
        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

I ABSOLUTELY stan Petals For Armor I by now! It’s such an interesting discovery, a very profound listening experience.

SilentDream Tansike you should check this out if you‘re into emo-ish, guitar-y stuff.

Comment

Simmer has grown on me so much. I think I was expecting something harder sounding (in the vein of FlyLeaf).

Comment

Already checked this out when it came out and only read about the full album earlier today. I'm definitely looking forward to the whole album as the EP already sounded really promising, and yes, "Simmer" has been a grower for me as well.

Comment

It’s very difficult ranking these five fabulous songs. However, my Top 3 is pretty clear:

#1 - SIMMER
                #2 - LEAVE IT ALONE
                #3 - CREEPIN‘
                #4 - SUDDEN DESIRE
                #5 - CINNAMON

Comment

Lyric video for "Cinnamon." Contains footage of her dance routine.

Comment

Whereas all the songs have something very captivating about them, Cinnamon is just nice.

Comment

Now you can learn the dance from "Cinnamon" on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                        I ABSOLUTELY stan Petals For Armor I by now! It’s such an interesting discovery, a very profound listening experience.

SilentDream Tansike you should check this out if you‘re into emo-ish, guitar-y stuff.
                        Thanks for tagging me, gonna check it out in the next few days

Comment

Lyric video for "Sudden Desire."

Comment

Official audio for "Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris" which features background vocals from boygenius(which consists of Phoebe Bridgers, Lucus Dacus and Julien Baker).

She also mentioned that she was originally going to drop part II of Petals for Armor this week, but she decided not to due to the Coronavirus situation. To make up for it, she dropped off this song instead.

Comment

Great song! I instantly liked it.

Comment

This is a nice little song, isn't it? I dunno why but expected a "harder" project from her sonically speaking.

Comment

Lyric video for "Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris."

Comment

I think this is the alternative Paramore record everyone was looking for (or not).

Fingers crossed she will not postpone POA.

Comment

I've been digging mostly everything she's put out. Been waiting on the day for her to go Solo. Love her voice.
                                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                        I've been digging mostly everything she's put out. Been waiting on the day for her to go Solo. Love her voice.
                                        Never knew you’d stan Hayley. Good to know.

Leave It Alone is THE emo tune right now.

Comment

New song called "Over Yet" just dropped today. Above is the lyric video.

Comment

Oh I love Over Yet! It’s like she‘s bringing back After Laughter with this one.

Comment

Over Yet is my second favourite song from this after Simmer.

Comment

Working...
                                              X