Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather

Heartbreak Weather will be the second solo studio album by Irish singer and former One Direction member Niall Horan. The album will be released on the 13th March 2020 and already spawned the singles Nice To Meet Ya, Put A Little Love On Me and No Judgement.

I'm so excited for this - and I absolutely love the cover!

Great Cover!

Comment

Yes, the cover is great indeed! Realy looking forward to this!

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm afraid this will flop, all the songs underperformed so far.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Predicting a top 10 album in the States but not #1.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              I'm afraid this will flop, all the songs underperformed so far.
              With album sales so pitiful this week, i'd be gobsmacked if Niall Horan didn't at least go top 5.

If anything, i'm curious to see just how well Niall does next week. Harry Styles is the "successful one" yet his second album never went to #1 in the UK. Therefore i'm not expecting Niall either although i don't know what competition Niall has next week in terms of other new releases.

Shame Niall didn't time his album release the Friday before last because surely Niall would've sold more than what Lewis Capaldi did. Could've been a comfortable #1 which in turn could have helped boost his solo career.

No doubt Drake is preparing the release of his new album this coming Friday to ensure Niall Horan doesn't get even a sniff of getting a UK #1 to his name. *sigh*

Comment

Wait, Harry's album didn't go to #1 in the UK?! That's crazy, it was #1 for three weeks here.

I think unfortunately this album will flop. It'll have a decent enough debut, top 5 in most major markets, but it'll likely plummet. His streaming numbers are Liam or Louis levels of terrible, but he has no hit in this cycle. It's a real shame too because 'Nice to Meet Ya' is a total bop.
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Have you seen his Instagram story? He will have a meltdown if this flops.
                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    Have you seen his Instagram story? He will have a meltdown if this flops.
                    I only saw golf related posts.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

Poor guy
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I understand that he is proud of his work, and is excited about it. But he should be proud of the new album no matter where it charts. Now if it won't do well he will be disappointed

Comment

If Louis was able to score several Top10s all over the world, I'd be shocked if Niall won't reach several Top5s.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              If Louis was able to score several Top10s all over the world, I'd be shocked if Niall won't reach several Top5s.
                              Not gonna lie, i was surprised Louis even managed to go top 5 considering Liam Payne's absolute flop not even able to make #10.

I'd love it if Niall defies all the odds and gets a UK #1 to his name next week. I already love the 3 songs released so far and if No judgement got more airplay and prominent placings on Spotify playlists, it'd soon become a hit. It's gobsmacking just how much influence those playlists have on the charts. It's got nothing to do with popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                Poor guy
                                Ah well, he has the golfing to fall back on.
                                UK debut position, I predict top 15 debut week
                                ​​​

Comment

To be honest, he is the biggest surprise from the group. Liam and ZAYN were considered to be more "talented" vocalists than Niall so it was quite shocking that both are mega flops by now.

Comment

I really like him. I think he's my favorite.
                                    And so cute that he wants the album to chart good.

Comment

Does the album has a bundle in the U.S?

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                        To be honest, he is the biggest surprise from the group. Liam and ZAYN were considered to be more "talented" vocalists than Niall so it was quite shocking that both are mega flops by now.
                                        I still think Liam was the best singer from the One Direction guys, but his solo material really leaves a lot to be desired. It felt like Liam didn't know what type of artist he wanted to be, when all he needed to do was stick to a similar sound that made One Direction popular. Instead he went all wannabe gangster and it backfired.

I totally agree with you though about Niall. When One Direction started out, i didn't rate him as a singer and didn't even find him sexually attractive back then. Going solo might be the best thing Niall ever did because...DAMN! and he's proven to be a strong songwriter. <3

Comment

This is very enjoyable on first listen! Lots of strong songs and not filled with boring ballads which I feared
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I‘m listening to it right now and I didn’t expect it to be this good.

Comment

it's awesome. I love him.
                                              My Chart

Comment

The albums realy nice!

Comment

Liking this a lot on first listen. The titel track is just stunning!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X