Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely pleasant album

Comment

Getting quite poor reviews by critics: has been compared to a 1D album which is definitely not a bad thing and he also wrote a lot of the stuff on their later albums.
      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I think the album is really nice, Small Talk is the highlight for me.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Great album, he really delivered a strong Pop work.

Only 65 on Metacritic based on 5 reviews so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              Great album, he really delivered a strong Pop work.

Only 65 on Metacritic based on 5 reviews so far.
              It deserves 98 tbh.
              My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It deserves 98 tbh.
                Who cares what the critics say. Anyways, i naturally bought the album and i'm surprised at how much more polished this is compared to Flicker. Some of the songs really surprised me and the title track is a superb way to start the album. It's easily Niall's most pop song since Slow hands and sounds like it could be the next single. Then there's the closing track Still which gave me goosebumps and would also make a worthy choice for next single.

Going to be listening to the album this coming week so expect to see a Niall Horan album domination in my chart next weekend.

Comment

Honestly Heartbreak Weather is way catchier than I thought it would be from looking at the lyrics - maybe the catchiest song that's dropped in 2020 so far. Hopefully Niall's North American tour won't be cancelled due to covid-19, as I'd love to go.

I have this track and Tones And I on repeat right now, and I made a lyrics video to practice with after effects, and for my own karaoke purposes, lol. Hope no one minds me sharing here.

Comment

Such a good album. I don't get the bad reviews if I'm honest
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

He released a music video for the title track by the way.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Is there anything as good as Nice To Meet Ya? All the other songs I’ve heard from him since that have been dreary ballads.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Is there anything as good as Nice To Meet Ya? All the other songs I’ve heard from him since that have been dreary ballads.
                          The title track has an 80s throwback sound about it. Not as obvious as tracks like Blinding lights and Physical but it's definitely not dreary. Watch the music video above, it's a very fun outtake video and Niall is as handsome as ever. <3

Comment

Cross Your Mind, New Angel, Small Talk & Arms of a Stranger are all uptempo bops
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

My boy only went and did it. I'm so happy to see Niall #1 in the UK album charts. I've been listening to Heartbreak weather throughout the week and it really is such a great body of work. As much as i loved Flicker, i genuinely think Niall surpassed himself with this one.

Please let this be the Friday's child of the 2020s and become one of the biggest selling albums of the decade by a reality tv star on his stronger second album. <3

Comment

Happy for him, it's such a good album!

Comment

I've given it a spin or two as well and I think Small Talk or Cross Your Mind would make for good next singles. Maybe Black and White for another more ballad type.

It's a little puzzling a lot of attention on No Judgement (with two videos) when he seemingly had the title track ready to go with its video, Like I get it, he probably needed a promo single to tide over until the album drop, (It's been a little while since Put A Little Love On Me came out in what, very early December?), It's ok little chill jam, but it does sound a little like something Ed Sheeran might've passed off to Bieber for his latest album.
                                  UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                    I've given it a spin or two as well and I think Small Talk or Cross Your Mind would make for good next singles. Maybe Black and White for another more ballad type.

It's a little puzzling a lot of attention on No Judgement (with two videos) when he seemingly had the title track ready to go with its video, Like I get it, he probably needed a promo single to tide over until the album drop, (It's been a little while since Put A Little Love On Me came out in what, very early December?), It's ok little chill jam, but it does sound a little like something Ed Sheeran might've passed off to Bieber for his latest album.
                                    I understand what you mean. No judgement is very Spotify friendly - it's roughly 3 minutes long and, like you say, sounds like a song Ed Sheeran wrote for Khalid (i hear more of a Khalid tone in Niall's vocals, certainly not even a grain of Justin Bieber in this track).

I also didn't get the release of the second music video apart from that they probably thought those extra views would help keep the song afloat in the charts for another week. If that's the case then job done as didn't plummet down again post album release week.

I suppose its even more difficult for get a hit once the album has been released. Maybe that's why they're just focusing on No judgement to capitalise on its playlist support.

Comment

Starting to like the album. Heartbreak Weather, Black And White, Small Talk and New Angel are all potential future singles.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                      X