Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson - Black Diamond

CONFIRMED!! THE QUEEN IS COMING
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I really like the title!

”Unbreakable” (good album) was a horrible title. Too cliché for a comeback.

Comment

Yassss. Exciting.
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

World Tour! Finally??? I don't know if I dare believe it...

Comment

Is this an album? or just a tour?

Nevermind

I'm excited! I like the promo pic as well...she looks like the old Janet. Funny thing I started playing her "This Is" playlist on spotify last week.

I never got into the last album (I have no idea why). Hopefully, it's something experimental this time AND good vocal production. She sounded like a robot on Made For Now.
          Last edited by dylonj; Mon February 10th, 2020, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
            Is this an album? or just a tour?
            Both.

Hey U Guys! I’ve heard all your wishes and now from my lips to your ears. I’m working on my new album and going on a brand new World Tour this summer! Both titled ✨ “Black Diamond”. ✨

Black Diamonds are the toughest of all the diamonds, the hardest to cut. I see that as the hardest to hurt or destroy. There is a lot that I have endured. I see myself as a Black Diamond in its purest form. I’m a rock, I have ruff edges but I keep moving forward. I want to show you my strength as well as give you strength.

I love u guys so much and I’m #SoExcited to share this new era with you. See u soon! #BlackDiamond

A special pre-sale code will be sent to only my mailing list subscribers tomorrow, Feb. 11! Click link in bio to sign-up Tickets go on-sale to the general public on February 13 at 12 pm!

"Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
              There are only US cities listed ... i hope she announces at least London later this yeah, I need to save some cash.
              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Both.

Hey U Guys! I’ve heard all your wishes and now from my lips to your ears. I’m working on my new album and going on a brand new World Tour this summer! Both titled ✨ “Black Diamond”. ✨

Black Diamonds are the toughest of all the diamonds, the hardest to cut. I see that as the hardest to hurt or destroy. There is a lot that I have endured. I see myself as a Black Diamond in its purest form. I’m a rock, I have ruff edges but I keep moving forward. I want to show you my strength as well as give you strength.

I love u guys so much and I’m #SoExcited to share this new era with you. See u soon! #BlackDiamond

A special pre-sale code will be sent to only my mailing list subscribers tomorrow, Feb. 11! Click link in bio to sign-up Tickets go on-sale to the general public on February 13 at 12 pm!

After I asked I went to her IG. Thanks for posting it here. She is on Jimmy Fallon tonight (I might have the wrong show)....or she was scheduled to be on tonight.

Comment

I can’t believe that it’s finally happening! It’s been 84 years.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

She needs to save black music because right now it’s at such a low point.
                    Originally posted by Kaloki
                    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Yasssss
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                        “World”
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Finally a new album
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I hope the album is good after all this time working on new music.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

OMG YES YES YES.

Comment

Yesssss love the title Unbreakable was so good as an album even though it should have been named Conversations in a Cafe’.

Comment

YAAAASSSS

Comment

Yes finally! I'm so ready for new Janet! Love the title. Damn! I'm so excited!
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

WOW, what a hot picture - totally forgot how black hair suits her so well after she had the brown hair for quite a while. Roughly 20 years after 'The Velvet Rope', I would like her to release something with a message again - something like her personal 'Lemonade'. I think she can do that and the title would be perfect for such a project.
                                      ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

She's been releasing a lots of stuff with a "message"

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                          WOW, what a hot picture - totally forgot how black hair suits her so well after she had the brown hair for quite a while. Roughly 20 years after 'The Velvet Rope', I would like her to release something with a message again - something like her personal 'Lemonade'. I think she can do that and the title would be perfect for such a project.
                                          She had that in 1989 already when she invented Lemonade.

Comment

OMG! Can’t wait, finally new album from my queen

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She had that in 1989 already when she invented Lemonade.
                                              Remind them boo!!!
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

Loving this, but I wish she would refrain from announcing a "world" tour until international dates are booked and confirmed. She's been playing games with Europe's heart for too long now. Here's hoping she'll at least show up in the Netherlands and Germany at a minimum Hejira JeremySpears
                                                The sands of time fade into dark
                                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                A message to madness
                                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

This will be released in Summer right?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                  X