No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited! for this song and i will play it on loop.

Comment

Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
      Loving this, but I wish she would refrain from announcing a "world" tour until international dates are booked and confirmed. She's been playing games with Europe's heart for too long now. Here's hoping she'll at least show up in the Netherlands and Germany at a minimum Hejira JeremySpears
      I'd finally see her live for the first time! I keep my hopes low though.
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Wow. Her face is BEAT in that promo picture! I am so excited for this era. Black diamond is a fantastic title & now she just needs to bring it with the music!
        You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

FINALLY!!! LOVE the title, LOVE the picture, and apparently she's doing Europe and UK dates!
            thank u, next

Comment

Superb interview. Making me crave my second fav up, I am so ready.

Comment

I have no idea what to expect from a new album (hopefully something experimental). Honestly, I gave up on having a new album from her. lol. I was satisfied with Unbreakable being the last one.

Comment

YASSSS wurk dem braids sis!
                  Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                  All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Best news of 2020.

Comment

I'm too excited for this. Finally some good news this year.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

So the pre-order link has been sent out to the fans today. When is it going to be released?
                        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                          So the pre-order link has been sent out to the fans today. When is it going to be released?
                          I understood they would only be releasing presale links for tour tickets today, not album preorders.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

New Damita Jo is always welcomed.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hope she comes back with really good songs, Unbreakable was nice (but it's very forgettable) and had the safest single choices and "Made for Now" was not that good.

Comment

I would have liked all this promo WITH a song behind it as well but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                    I would have liked all this promo WITH a song behind it as well but oh well.
                                    Right??? It all feels very obscure still. Her insta post also says she's 'making' the album and there's no indication if it's almost fully done. I get the feeling it's about the tour and she's forcing an album as a promotional vehicle perhaps.
                                    At least if we'd have a song tagged along the announcement it would seem a bit more tangible.
                                    I honestly don't have high hopes for the album but I'm still excited.

Comment

All this promo for nothing....but she looks so good though

Comment

and then she will be silent album release week. Oh Janet!

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                          and then she will be silent album release week. Oh Janet!
                                          Exactly....

She has confirmed that the album is coming before the end of the tour.

Comment

^ It better be the end of US leg of tour which would mean an August release.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              ^ It better be the end of US leg of tour which would mean an August release.
                                              It should be out BEFORE the tour. She'll find a reason not to release it if she now thinks she'll get it out by the end of the tour...I mean what's the point of releasing it after?
                                              Single out in March, album out in June when the tour starts. That's what needs to happen.

Comment

Album HAS to come before the tour. I remember Rihanna announced the Diamond Tour before Unapologetic was released (even before Diamonds was released I think).

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Exactly....

She has confirmed that the album is coming before the end of the tour.
                                                  Which means no promo as she will be on tour. And no ticket bundles. First week sales could be very very low. Oh Janet...
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Lettuce wait and see before we completely drag her. If there's nothing concrete before March I don't see how this can go right.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X