No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson - Black Diamond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it’s the opposite. I’m sure it’s finished and she would’ve released something already if it wasn’t for the pandemic.

Comment

Janet seems to be stuck int he past with her way of releasing singles/albums so I'm pretty sure we won't see anything until the pandemic has cleared and she is able to do promo the conventional way.

Comment

Janet and promo?

​​​​​
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
          Janet seems to be stuck int he past with her way of releasing singles/albums so I'm pretty sure we won't see anything until the pandemic has cleared and she is able to do promo the conventional way.
          Please she didn’t even do a single interview for "Unbreakable".
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

It seemed like she was shaking off her aversion to promo when she announced the album/tour on Jimmy Fallon. Thought that was the beginning of a full-scale promo cycle, but then the pandemic hit. Either she's sitting on the album until we're out of this mess or her team is re-thinking the release strategy and we'll still get the album, just a little delayed. Who knows?
            The sands of time fade into dark
            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
            A message to madness
            Feel music that's realness

Comment

Apparently she has been working with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis on some of the tracks for this. They were behind many of her biggest hits so i can imagine it's going to be FIRE! Less excited at the prospect of her recording an "Ariana Grande penned track" as its most likely going to be a reject that's been sat in a drawer for God knows how many years...BUT I am prepared to be proved wrong..Rodney Jerkins was SO GOOD back in the day (loved his experimental prodction on BRandy's Full Moon album) BUT he hasnt done anything worth listening to in recent years..so again, not overly excited about that. Titel is a bit cliche too, BUT the idea of ANY new music from her is good news to my ears!

Comment

I can't wait for something new. 'Made For Now' was OK, but I expect more from her.

Comment

Working...
                X