I'm astounded she's actually doing promo at all
    The sands of time fade into dark
    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
    A message to madness
    Feel music that's realness

Comment

Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
      I'm astounded she's actually doing promo at all
      LOL I'm sure it took some talking into her. She was cute with her interviews so far though, she doesn't come across like she doesn't want to do it but I'm sure she'd rather just not.
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

She looks 2!
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

^^^ amazing!! I’m so happy that she is still here and still sharing her gifts with the world. She could have retired after the downfall but she kept on going. I love her!!

Comment

Yass queen. I'm here for this. Loved Unbreakable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

LOL I'm sure it took some talking into her. She was cute with her interviews so far though, she doesn't come across like she doesn't want to do it but I'm sure she'd rather just not.
              You know, I wondered during the Unbreakable era if her then-husband preferred she not do any press. It certainly explains the giant diaper she was wearing during the tour, since the costumes got a little sexier during the State of the World after her divorce. (Though nothing can explain the potato sacks she wore during gigs like Glastonbury... )
              The sands of time fade into dark
              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
              A message to madness
              Feel music that's realness

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                X