Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo - Good To Know

Ugly cover and title but FINALLY
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I like the cover actually

Comment

I like the picture a lot but the texts and logo's ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        I like the cover actually
        Same! Such a great retro vibe. Looks exactly if she was signed to Motown Records.

I hope it sounds great too.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Good to Know tour dates:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I love both the title and the cover. They give me similar lo-fi R&B vibe as Joanna did.
            Floped and localed

Comment

I pray it’s up for pre-order soon

Comment

YES

Comment

OMG! Yaaasss
                  cant wait

Comment

I like the cover. Very artsy, indie, much alternative.

Comment

I LOVE this cover to be honest. Really artistic.
                      Album title it's not that good but anyway, can't wait for this.

Comment

Album cover is great, hope the album is as good as Mad Love, the last two songs haven’t given me much hope.

Comment

Really? I think they're better than anything on Mad Love

Comment

Excited. Hope this album is more R&B than her last one was.

Comment

I am sad the VIP of this tour doesn;t include a picture

Comment

Come thru queen Jojo. Watling for you to save me from this musically horrible (up to date) 2020

Comment

JoJo documentary released this Monday. Most things I knew, like her first record label put her on a severe diet to lose weight, all her struggles with alcohol and self-acceptance. But I didn't know this at 18:45 with Atlantic. Correct me if I'm wrong but does she imply there she didn't wanted to release "**** apologies" and they told her to? It's weird to me she says she "doesn't agree with the message of that song" but she co-wrote it...

Comment

It's crazy that Jojo hasn't been that active in the mainstream music industry for YEARS yet she's still being remember, liked & respected among her peers/idols/contemporaries.

Comment

**Cries**

Comment

It;s not that crazy, Joanna always has been genuine and down to earth, never caused controversy for the wrong reasons and always kept it real. I feel she is an example to a lot of people in the industry that you can chase your dreams but still can be humble even if you have been through some of the worst sh*t possible. She may not been active on the forefront but behind the scenes she has always been active and kept recording even though she never released most of it. She really deserves this respect

Comment

^I mean sure if you put it that way but still, when you compare her to her contemporaries such as Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, etc. she's the one that left the biggest impact with an arguably smaller music career. I guess her talent & her first two albums (and to a lesser extent, "Marvin's Rooms" and her mixtapes) left THAT big of an impact in the music industry even with moderate success.

Comment

New song - Small Things

Comment

Comment

Can we have the tracklist already?

Comment

I'm loving these new photos. Boss ass bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X