No announcement yet.

JoJo - Good To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know why y‘all hating on this cover though!

The colours are catchy and it’s the same photograph from the original album cover.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• She’s feeding us all, all year long

Comment

• Deluxe Tracklist:

1. Bad Habits
        2. So Bad
        3. Pedialyte
        4. Gold
        5. Man
        6. Small Things
        7. Lonely Hearts (Remix) [feat. ?]
        8. Think About You
        9. Comeback
        10. Don’t Talk Me Down
        11. Proud
        12. Kiss
        13. ?
        14. What U Need
        15. X (1 Thing Wrong)
        16. In Your Room
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Track 13 is rumored to be a collaboration with Tinashe. I would love that.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Track 13 is rumored to be a collaboration with Tinashe. I would love that.
            They were together at the BLM demonstration.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  Track 13 is rumored to be a collaboration with Tinashe. I would love that.

Comment

• I’m ready!!!!!
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I was not expecting more collaborations but she really got a song with the talented, independent singer-songwriter self produced Queen Tinashe and a song with Demi.

I was actually disappointed that there was no collab with Tinashe on the standard edition so this is great!

Comment

• YESSS for Tinashe!!!!

Comment

• Jesuuuusssss... What U Need is way worse than everything on the original project.

It doesn’t fit the tone of the album AT ALL.

I guess the DELUXE is just added bops that doesn’t benefit the album‘s concept.

Comment

• What you need follows the fun vibe of Man, so it doesn't sounds that odd. I am happy the deluxe will get a Vinyl release

Comment

• Deluxe tracks never do. I always see them as bonus tracks. Hence her probably keeping Proud in it's same spot.

This RIDES tho. I dig it.

I'm gonna try so hard to not play the album until the deluxe comes. I've already had to take a break from it.

Comment

• It’s just an OK track among the GTK greatness

Comment

• True, the main album is greatness, but I get she wants to get everything out of it. What U Need has that choreo that will surely will feature in some tik toks

Comment

• New track it's the worst one so far, so annoying... Hopefully the other new ones are better or she is going to ruin a perfect solid record.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                      New track it's the worst one so far, so annoying... Hopefully the other new ones are better or she is going to ruin a perfect solid record.
                                      It's not going to ruin it because this is a deluxe version. If the other songs aren't good, the standard version is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen View Post

It's not going to ruin it because this is a deluxe version. If the other songs aren't good, the standard version is still there.
                                        While I like the new track, many people are comparing its vibe to the original album.
                                        I hope this gets a CD release with the acoustic as well.
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Mugen
                                          Mugen commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I understand, I just think saying it's going to "ruin" the album is a little bit extreme when we have a version that won't have those songs on there.

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That is why the CD version always was superior, no Tory in sight

Comment

• **whispers** I enjoyed Tory verse and thought it was a smart move at the time

But her second verse and the extended beat is just as great so he won't be missed.

She's getting a lot of love on twitter from this move too.

Comment

• Is the deluxe and acoustic albums ever getting a physical CD release?

Comment

Comment

• This album is taking the original to a whole other level

Comment

Working...
                                                  X