No announcement yet.

JoJo - Good To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that she hustled so hard while she was stuck in Wackground hellhole and everything went downhill since then makes me incredibly mad.

*Shreds stan card while Billions plays in the background*
    Floped and localed

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

We still can use "Sabotage" and "Joanna" as if they were included even though they are cut from the physical release. I wonder why she released them but they are not a part of this. Kinda strange. In the making of the album both sounded in the background, that's why I assumed they were in. It probably is because of the record label or budget reasons.

She also said we might get some extra goods/treats from the physical release. I don't know if that includes extra songs or like real physical goodies.

I really liked the song, it's really JoJo, more than "**** Apologies" even though I like that song, these guitars really reminds me of old Pop-R&B JoJo. The video it's cute.
        Last edited by DoesAnybody; Fri March 13th, 2020, 17:03.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
          She also said we might get some extra goods/treats from the physical release. I don't know if that includes extra songs or like real physical goodies.
          Yeah, the physical editions gets an intro and an outro.
          Floped and localed

Comment

Comment

Raw, sensual, sexy. YES. Give us the inches, and the miles.

Comment

More tracks in the physical edition. I'm ok then.

Comment

She's talking about compact and tasty albums like she has another Thriller on her hands...gurl...

Let me stop myself tho. I think Man is trash but I'm willing to be served regardless.

Floped and localed

Comment

She's not wrong though, I'd rather have a compact flawless album, than a 20 track one with a handful of songs worth keeping.

(Although I'd at least prefer a cute 13 track album, it ain't a big deal to me to throw the other released songs on the track listing).
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

It comes out the week of my Bday. The stars are aligning. I think I may by some merch. I never do this but that hoodie is cute lol.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I'm still not holding my hopes up, this still can be postponed...

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I‘d delete her from Instagram plus unorder her record if she postpones this...
                            DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                              I‘d delete her from Instagram plus unorder her record if she postpones this...

Dont be so serious
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

Dont be so serious
                                I am so over artists postponing I can tell ya.

Comment

I understand it for promo reasons (ie Gaga), but some Artist don't need to. I don't think JoJo needs to, but I understand her wanting to have a full proper era for the first album she's fully invested in.

I want it now though .

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                    I understand it for promo reasons (ie Gaga), but some Artist don't need to. I don't think JoJo needs to, but I understand her wanting to have a full proper era for the first album she's fully invested in.

I want it now though .
                                    JoHo barely gives us an era with 9 short songs tho

Comment

I am so over artists postponing I can tell ya.
                                      I hate it as well. It’s not a good sign to the era when it eventually launches.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She should do a Dua Lipa and anticipate the release
                                        im thirsty for new music from her

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMjbv7JwXwk

Oh - My - Dogs

She just released the first part of her MAKING OF GOOD TO KNOW DOCUMENTARY and the song Pedialyte is featured in the video.

Sounds SO FANTASTIC!!! Different, really soothing, a bit heavy... and VIBEY AF!

Marchum will like it.
                                          Last edited by Loose; Yesterday, 18:51.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMjbv7JwXwk

Oh - My - Dogs

She just released the first part of her MAKING OF GOOD TO KNOW DOCUMENTARY and the song Pedialyte is featured in the video.

Sounds SO FANTASTIC!!! Different, really soothing, a bit heavy... and VIBEY AF!

Marchum will like it.
                                            Oohh... We love us some vibey moments. The beat sounds sick too.
                                            I'm not sure how I feel about the background vocals/choir, it might be just the quality of the snippet

Comment

I just don’t get the fact she released Man over Pedialyte. It sounds like an absolutely brilliant party chant!

Comment

VIBEZ HUNTY!!!! Whew lemme only play that once before I play it out. This is what I'm talking about, Joanna.

I think Man was a good lead. A great way to say she's heading more R&B, while still having some guitar in it for the old fans that prefer TLTL or Get Out type songs.

I'm curious on how Gold sounds since that was considered a lead single at one point.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                X