No announcement yet.

JoJo - Good To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor girl, that means she sold nothing but considering the situation, it was hard to make good numbers, so it's ok.
    Hope word of mouth makes it for this album. It's a ******* gem.

Comment

• I just checked the Billboard R&B chart.........and she's #6! Slightly awkward that her label have clearly told her she's #1. Even the CEO at Warner posted about her being #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
        I just checked the Billboard R&B chart.........and she's #6! Slightly awkward that her label have clearly told her she's #1. Even the CEO at Warner posted about her being #1.
        Awkward.

Maybe she was talking about R&B album sales chart?
        Although Billboard stopped publishing the genre sales chart some time ago, as far as I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
          I just checked the Billboard R&B chart.........and she's #6! Slightly awkward that her label have clearly told her she's #1. Even the CEO at Warner posted about her being #1.
          OH NO
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Whooooo carrreeeessss.
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• #33 on Billboard.

First album out of the Top 10, but well, during this crazy time it's not that bad, I even expected worse, only her fans know about this release. Hurts because this album needs to be huge but at least she is making way more money of this than with previous records.

Comment

• She's talking about album sales. She was 4th overall for album sales.

Ah well. She just needs to release and promo consistently and I don't see why her next album won't be top 20.
                JoJo

Comment

• Can we all talk about "Comeback" being the best Quarantine video (and song) yet? It's so sexy and classy with so little, wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                    Gold, Comeback and Think About You are my top 3 in that order
                    My top 3 still remains the same. Think About You became the ultimate favorite though, she did that.

Comment

• ^ Same top 3, but I think Gold takes the cake for me.

Comeback is on it's neck though (and I'm sure would win if I could put it to proper use )

I really love her utilizing this kinda raspy texture of her voice in some of these songs, that's new for her.
                      Last edited by ThaInfo1; Fri May 15th, 2020, 16:33.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• My Top 3 is

Pedialyte + So Bad + Think About You

ThaInfo1 Marchum Completely different Top 3 from my sistrens, but what can I say??

I love juicy storytelling about secret love affairs, appreciate a proper hangover and yeah... it was pretty good sex, out of context.
                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• My Top 3 is:

1. Comeback (obviously)
                          2. Think About You
                          3. So Bad

Comment

• Top 3: Lonely Hearts, So Bad, Man.

Comment

• My physical copy finally arrived today

Comment

• Physical album was so disappointing, just two pages with credits and thank you's.
                                I expected all the photos she used promoting the tracklisting on her instagram with lyrics, lol. Such a wasted opportunity.

Comment

• She just released a video for "Small Things".

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Cute

Comment

• Best video this era so far, pretty beautiful to be honest and she looks amazing
                                      Hopefully she releases one for "Think About You".

Comment

• Is this going to be released as an official single? I can see this having some impact

Comment

• BEAUTIFUL!

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• The Best Pop Albums Of 2020 So Far

18. JoJo - Good To Know

‪JoJo came back like she never left and impresses with her Warner Records debut Good To Know. Though she was held captive by Blackground Records for years, JoJo proves why talent overrules all with each track that lives on the project. The nine-song release is a modern, intimate take on love with sensual tracks such as “So Bad” and “Lonely Hearts” rising to the next level. Further proving JoJo hasn’t missed a step since her long hiatus, her song “Comeback” featuring Tory Lanez is one of the most popular songs on TikTok. Good To Know is JoJo’s reintroduction to the world and she didn’t waste time making the most of it.–Cherise Johnson‬
                                            https://uproxx.com/pop/best-pop-albu...so-far-ranked/

Comment

• The 20 Best Pop Albums Of 2020 (So Far)

JoJo — good to know‬

‪JoJo really wants to drive home the fact that she’s no longer the little girl singing “Leave (Get Out)” with good to know. Instead, she’s a grown ass woman who has spent her 20s making mistakes and working on herself — like the rest of us. That journey of self-discovery is lovingly detailed on good to know, which isn’t afraid to go against the grain by working as a cohesive body of work that cuts a little deeper with every listen. “Man” and “Lonely Hearts” are my go-to jams.
                                              https://www.idolator.com/7912199/the...ios=1&safari=1

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  I need my Pedialyte in acoustic version!!

Amazing idea to put out an acoustic album. I hope that all the songs are included though!
                                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Lovely. Can't wait!!

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• The acoustic album is out now and she shot a music video for the acoustic version of "Think About You".

Comment

• The acoustic album is nice. Her voice is incredible. The acoustic version of "Lonely Hearts" is better than the original in my opinion.

Comment

• She added a bridge on Gold.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Should have shot the video for the original version since it's miles better.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X