No announcement yet.

Jhene Aiko - Chilombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Hour just clicked for me. I love the line about it not being perfect here but being beautiful. Yeah, that struck a chord with me today.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable34 View Post
        Deluxe edition coming later this month.

Love the cover! I hope she's releasing the physicals

Comment

Can’t wait for that full intro of Kitty Fairy with her sister Mila J. Been waiting on them to collaborate.

Comment

^^^ yes! I love that this cover is "dark". I am so ready for this!

Comment

The deluxe is out. 6 new songs and 2 remixes. Love it.

Comment

Random but "Pussy Fairy" just randomly hit me. I'm finally warming up to this album. I only liked "B.S." at first, and then I really got into "Speak" and these days I'm playing "Pussy" and "H.O.E." a lot. Probably one of my fave R&B releases of the year so far along with CxH.

Comment

Nominated for Album of the Year at the GRAMMYs I KNEW IIIITTTTTT! Whoop whooooop!

Comment

This album isn't bad. I still feel Jhen้ records largely middling melodies, but "Happiness over Everything" should stick with me for a few years at least.
                    Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                    Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                    Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

The 50 Best Songs of 2020

#27 Jhen้ Aiko, 'Pussy Fairy (OTW)'

Jhen้ Aiko drops a spiritual and sexual lullaby, from her acclaimed R&B poetic breakthrough Chilombo. “PU$$Y Fairy (OTW)” starts off as a Stevie Wonder-worthy soul ballad where she sings that even though you might be lonely for her, hang on tight, because the “pussy fairy’s on the way.” When the lovers finally get to their destination, she lets the sexual healing begin, whispering, “Close your eyes and let your feels go.” R.S.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...y-otw-1097565/
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                      X