Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Yeah you’re right having the lead single, album cover, collaborations, the tracklist and snippets leaked sounds like everything is going according to plan so far...
    You mean lead single, album cover and tracklist released a few months before the album release like hundreds of albums as soon as the pre-order is available?

Regarding those “snippets”... When they’re not fake they’re like 20 secs in ultra bad quality... And it has happened with three songs out of 19...

Comment

• I think it's because people are looking forward to new Gaga music. I'm glad that she didn't release ROM so soon after Sl though, it showed some stability so all is good right now imo. Also, snippets leaking isn't a big deal. Thankfully this won't be a Rebel Heart situation. It might pull a Dua Lipa though and may leak 1 or 2 weeks before its release.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Whew Chile I though I was the wrong forum for a minute

If she's posting the track listing, then I guess this is coming soon.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• So the tracklist got revealed and everyone is messing around?

I love the tracklist! Really looking forward to the Ariana/Blackpink songs. Elton John is a good feature as well, I guess it will be a piano ballad or something like that. 16 tracks is also a great number of songs!

Really looking forward to this and I hope it's coming out soon

Comment

• The Homatica tracklist looks promising. Even though she hasn’t released anything lately that‘s been my cup of tea.
            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Don't need the featurings, but Elton is ok for me.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• A snippet of Free Woman has leaked now.
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                  A snippet of Free Woman has leaked now.
                  And how is it?
                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I'm the type of person who isn't crazy about leaks and waits for the official date, in some cases even for the re-release to save money. I wish Gaga kept more of the information to herself because I'm not a fan of teasers like that (and she did that to the extreme back then with 'Artpop'). The tracklist looks interesting but yeah, 'Stupid Love' wouldn't have been enough for me to buy the album, so I'll wait for the 2nd single to judge ;) .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

And how is it?
                      It's the best out of the snippets I heard (Babylon, Rain On Me and Free Woman).

Comment

• I like Babylon a lot from what I heard.

Free Woman sounds like one folks would like.

Idkwtf that Rain on Me snippet was.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Now even more of the Free Woman song has leaked.
                          A one and a half minute snippet.
                          Last edited by Noahh; Mon April 27th, 2020, 00:37.

Comment

• Y'all think she being messy or is a techie stan is doing the most?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Well apparently the girlfriend of one of the producers (Bloodpop) of the album said in an Instagram Live that Gaga, her team and the producers are aware of the leaks and are not happy.

Comment

• Stupid Love leaking one month and a half before release didn't make them change plans at all... So even if Free Woman leaks in full in the next days, I don't think they'll rush release the album.
                                It'll be different if the whole album leaks.

I do think though that if they're not ready for the 2nd single full campaign just yet and they're waiting for late May or June, they should release Free Woman as a promo single (or instant grat, as it was called a few years ago) this Friday to keep the flame alive as SL is dead in some markets and dying in others...

Comment

• I read somewhere a rumor that the album would be released end of May, with Rain On Me coming shortly before that.
                                  If that is the case we won't have to wait too long anymore to finally be bopping to Chromatica.

Comment

• They better relese the 2nd single this Friday.

Comment

• Finally!!
                                      So excited to finally hear the album.

I think a new single will come this friday.

Comment

• OMG. This is going to be such an expensive release for me, because all versions just look stunning

Comment

• I wish the vinyl had the amazing cover the CD has.
                                          Because that vinyl/cassette cover is so ugly.

Comment

• I hate that the UK has an exclusive Cassette, I like that green color.
                                            I got a friend from the US who got me a Signed copy from her US site pre-ordered
                                            and pre-ordered the Deluxe CD, the 3 Cassettes and the Picture Disc

Now I just hope Stupid Love is the worst song on the album

Comment

• The album this month! Yes!

Comment

• If the album is coming the 29th... we probably get the Ariana duet on the 22th or maybe even on the 15th.
                                                Probably not this Friday as Ariana's duet with Justin Bieber is coming and I don't think she will release two songs at the same time.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Yaaaassssssss queen of the gehs comes to save pop music.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Signed versions sold out in the US, Canada and UK stores.

Comment

• The first Gaga album I’m looking forward to since Artpop.

Comment

• Cassette are already sold out

Comment

• I really hope it’s a good album, because the whole aesthetics of it and its campaign looks cheap and trashy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                            Cassette are already sold out
                                                            Where? I still can see it available.
                                                            (There are different official stores for US,UK, Canada. France, Germany and Australia, in case it’s sold out in some you can try in another store)

I pre-ordered cassettes 1 & 2, picture disc and transparent vinyl from UK store.

I’ll buy the deluxe CD in my country (stores should be open by 29 May if everything goes as planned).

Comment

• ^ I just went to her official website and clicked on "shop". I got a notification about delivery for Austria, Germany, Switzerland; so I guess those three countries have the "same" shop and all cassettes are sold out there.

Thanks for the info about other stores, I'll try that out!

edit: Do you know how I can switch to another store? nympho
                                                              Last edited by Tansike; Thu May 7th, 2020, 07:56.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X