No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nympho Try a bit harder being so unlikeable to anyone who has something remotely negative to say about her cause it's not obvious enough yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
      nympho Try a bit harder being so unlikeable to anyone who has something remotely negative to say about her cause it's not obvious enough yet.
      Many people in the last page said they don't like the vinyl cover or that it looks cheap or a mess… and I didn't say a word.
      Their opinion. As valid as positive ones.

I simply replied to your comment regarding that cover is a copy from Bjork's covers… as is objectively baseless.

Comment

• She could have been the queen of quarantine if she just had decided to drop that record.

Good for Dua Lipa though. I think she just snatched the crown.
        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Stefani!! This cover. Yes ma'am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
            She could have been the queen of quarantine if she just had decided to drop that record.
            Good timing is one thing, high demand another. Ariana Grande's 'thank you next!' was able to spend multiple weeks at No. 1 in many countries due to a few hit singles and a release in Q1, which usually has a low amount of new releases. Would Lady Gaga have been able to achieve the same with a release in April?

You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
            I should walk away.
            Oh, I should walk away.
            But I think I'll stay.
            (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• ??
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh dang it

Comment

• It's fake. no worries.
                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• According to my CD store here in Stockholm the album is supposed to be released on May 15th
                    Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• It's also on their homepage

https://www.bengans.se/sv/artiklar/l...d-edition.html
                      Thought that was a good solution hanging with the raisin girls

Comment

• That would be great news!
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It would’ve been released tonight...
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• nympho what do you think of possible May 15 release date?
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              nympho what do you think of possible May 15 release date?
                              Really doubt it’s true and that a Swedish store is having the info before anyone else...

Comment

• Fnac in Portugal has it for 31st December 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                                  Fnac in Portugal has it for 31st December 2020
                                  That’s the date in every other store, including her official shop, iTunes...
                                  Her manager already confirmed that’s not the release date. Just a temporary one until they announce the official date.

Comment

• I'd love this to come out on the 15th as a surprise.
                                    thank u, next

Comment

• People say some vinyls are being shipped out to people so this is gonna leak soon i guess.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        People say some vinyls are being shipped out to people so this is gonna leak soon i guess.
                                        They’re not.
                                        Bobby confirmed no music is being shipped even if some people received emails.
                                        Just Stupid Love merch.

Comment

• No leaks for me, please !
                                          You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                                          I should walk away.
                                          Oh, I should walk away.
                                          But I think I'll stay.
                                          (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

• I still think this will be released in June.

Comment

• She can't give us a new song to hold us over?

Comment

• Looks dope.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I have mixed feelings about Stupid Love. I adore the fan made 80s remix and I've been listening to it non stop while I only listened to the original a few times, first few days of its release. If this remix was the real thing it would be one of my favorite Gaga tracks. I guess it's the fun instrumental that makes the song come alive, unlike the boring, ubergeneric original instrumental which sounds like something that couldn't make it on to Born This Way.

I really hope Gaga picks up her game with the next single and that SL is not the true taste of this album. After A Star is Born, I was hoping she would continue with the same type of quality dance songs that have a 90s vibe, like Heal Me, The Cure, Hair Body Face or even WDYDT. Kind of like what Dua Lipa is doing right now, can't stop listening to Physical.....
                                                  BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• We have the tracklist!

Featurings with Ariana Grande, Blackpink and Elton John.

Target put it on their website.

https://www.target.com/p/lady-gaga-c...d/-/A-79694377

Comment

Working...
                                                    X