Clear All

• Tansike

UK
    http://shopuk.ladygaga.com

France
    https://shopfr.ladygaga.com

Etc

Comment

• I'm excited about the album but also a bit worried that it's gonna be a hot mess, not gonna lie lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
        Thanks. So... pretty easy. Sorry, still early in the morning for me

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
          I'm excited about the album but also a bit worried that it's gonna be a hot mess, not gonna lie lol
          She tends to go for musical monstrosity, but she always needs to remember that she got famous for 'The Fame' and not for 'Artpop' - sometimes less is more.
          Don't need hindsight
          I'll make my emotions clear
          And then disappear
          With one strike
          (All Saints)

Comment

• I'm hoping Urban Oufitters will do an exclusive for the vinyl with an actual sleeve and cover.
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Free Woman is blah. Fans will go for it, but if this wasn't Gaga they wouldn't pay any attention to it as it's generic af. Also her voice is very grating in this one.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Free Woman leaked in full in great quality.

I really love it. It's much better than Stupid Love in my opinion.

Comment

• I've stanned this bish for over a decade and listening to Free Woman.. worried. Not about how she performs, but it sounds like she's trying to go back ten years while trying to fit in now too and it's ending up generic. Hopefully there's better to come.
                  Stupid Love - 7.5/10
                  Free Woman - 5/10
                  If I should die this very day

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                      Free Woman leaked in full in great quality.

I really love it. It's much better than Stupid Love in my opinion.
                      agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart View Post
                        I'm excited about the album but also a bit worried that it's gonna be a hot mess, not gonna lie lol
                        Same here!

I will definitely check this album out and I'm lowkey excited but her entire career has been hit or miss for me (after "The Fame), full of embarrassing and iconic moments. I guess this album will be another rollercoaster ride for me
                        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• It’s sounding like it’s gonna be Artpop pt 2, and tbh...I don’t mind. I really enjoyed artpop.
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                            It’s sounding like it’s gonna be Artpop pt 2, and tbh...I don’t mind. I really enjoyed artpop.
                            Gosh no. Artpop was headache inducing listening from start to finish. There’s some great songs on that album but it’s too overproduced/messy.

I think and hope this will be a lot cleaner, but still interesting and “out there” production wise.

Comment

It’s sounding like it’s gonna be Artpop pt 2, and tbh...I don’t mind. I really enjoyed artpop.
                              Artpoop wasn‘t so good, sis.
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I agree but so far it doesn’t sound as good as Artpop.

Free Woman sounds like its a bit of an earworm but at the same time basic af

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post

I agree but so far it doesn’t sound as good as Artpop.

Free Woman sounds like its a bit of an earworm but at the same time basic af
                                  True af. Both stupid love and free woman are rather generic... maybe should give them a bit more play time

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

Artpoop wasn‘t so good, sis.
                                    Take that back
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is there any word if Rain On Me is still single #2 and if yes when it comes out?
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Take that back
                                        He doesn’t have to take anything back. “Artpop” was indeed a mess.
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I'm kinda excited for the BLACKPINK collabo. If they ever made a video once this whole pandemic is over, they'd better hire some K-Pop director or Gaga's earlier director. The K-Pop industry is now re-starting with acts already shooting movies & music videos and stuff so it's actually not impossible for them to shoot a video.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              Omfg...

Comment

I, too, really enjoyed Artpop. The era itself was a bit of a mess, but the album is solid and the tour was so much fun
                                                The sands of time fade into dark
                                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                A message to madness
                                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• WTF these bundles are going too far. They'll literally sell anything with an album nowadays.

Comment

• Free woman leak - I can't find the full song, there is an instrumental snippet I found on YT and that sounds really good. I'm excited for the album.

Comment

• Thanks to this urban outfiters picture we know from the sticker that the previously called Chromatica 1, 2 and 3 tracks have been renamed to:

Chromatica Intro
                                                      Chromalude
                                                      Final Interlude

Comment

• Chromalude

Comment

• Chromalube I-

Comment

• I‘d be surprised if Ho‘matica was actually as good as Born This Way or The Fame Monster.

A man can dream or what do they say?

Comment

• In the UK, HMV are selling the limited edition silver vinyl
                                                              You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                                              I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

Working...
                                                              X