Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hideous font.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That font is difficult to read. So many leaks coming out. I feel bad for her.

Nonetheless, interesting features! I'm intrigued.
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The tracklist looks cute, but I am far from interested in the elton john collab. After the collab on Rocketman and the song he submitted for the Lion King, I just don't think he would uplift a song vocally. I don't mean it in a harsh way, but idk. He is a legend in his own right.

Comment

• They better push that Blackpink feature, at least in Asia!

Comment

• So...

1. Chromatica I
            2. Alice
            3. Stupid Love
            4. Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
            5. Free Woman
            6. Fun Tonight
            7. Chromatica II
            8. 911
            9. Plastic Doll
            10. Sour Candy (with BlackPink)
            11. Enigma
            12. Replay
            13. Chromatica III
            14. Sine From Above (with Elton John)
            15. 1,000 Doves
            16. Babylon

Deluxe Edition

17. Love Me Right
            18. 1,000 Doves (Piano Demo)
            19. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Remix)

Assuming those Chromatica I, II & III are interludes, we have 14 original tracks.

Comment

• She should just release this

Comment

• Technically Chromatica I can't be an interlude, but intro yes.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Any news on release date?
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Any news on release date?
                    Not yet.

Target has uploaded the cover with the sticker but still "coming soon" on release date.

According to "insiders" today who leaked info about SL or the cover, "Rain on me" will be released in late May along with the music video.
                    So, if that's true, probably late June or July for the album.

Comment

• Just release this already

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Parts of Rain On Me have already leaked as well.
                          She better just release the album soon before it leaks in its entirety.

Corona won't be gone soon anyway, so she might as well just release it now.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• At this point, are they waiting for the album to leak to release it?

Comment

• This is a big mess already. I kinda feel bad for her.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Hopefully she drops the Ariana track in the coming weeks and follows it with the album. The promo can be done differently (loads of artists are still doing chat shows from home) and later.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  This is a big mess already. I kinda feel bad for her.
                                  The overreaction...

What exactly is a mess so far?
                                  That she had to postpone a release like dozens of other artists without knowing when it’ll be released?

Target uploaded the cover without blurring the sticker like they did. They messed it up. But that’s it...

A big mess is having your album leaked weeks or even months before the release date. And, so far, it has not happened.

Many of you here were absolutely sure the album would leak before April 10 and even wished the album to leak.
                                  Many here keep repeating that she HAS to release it now. And the funny thing is that those saying that are not even fans most of the time. Don’t know why you want to have the album so badly.

It’s not like it’s been months and months since she released Stupid Love and all the era is ruined... If they really plan to release Rain on Me in a few weeks and then the album, the release schedule is just like most other releases nowadays with two (or even more) singles released before the album.

She would have preferred to release the cover and tracklist when she wanted or was ready and not because some stores made a mistake... But that’s all the “mess” so far.

Comment

• Well whether she'll release the album now or in a couple of weeks, it doesn't matter.
                                    We'll still be in the same situation.

Lots of artists still released their albums though and, like Thriller said, still found ways to promote.
                                    I just don't see why Gaga couldn't do this.

Comment

• Yeah you’re right having the lead single, album cover, collaborations, the tracklist and snippets leaked sounds like everything is going according to plan so far...
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                        Well whether she'll release the album now or in a couple of weeks, it doesn't matter.
                                        We'll still be in the same situation.

Lots of artists still released their albums though and, like Thriller said, still found ways to promote.
                                        I just don't see why Gaga couldn't do this.
                                        https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...avirus__29162/

A list with 26 albums delayed so far. They keep updating every week.

But, for some reason, it seems Gaga is the only one doing it and the only one that should release it anyway just because Dua or The Weeknd didn’t postpone theirs...

When they delayed the 1st time, as every other artist, probably thought it would all be back to normal in two months... Now, seeing it’s not going to be like that, they’re probably choosing a new date.

But, if she’s not going to promote at least in traditional ways, and it’s been already delayed, I still don’t understand WHY it has to be released now according to some of you instead of in a month or two, with a new single, music video and promo planned...

I would understand that if it had leaked... but it has not so far.

Comment

• I think no one should delay, let's make that clear.
                                          This is not an attack on Gaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            Yeah you’re right having the lead single, album cover, collaborations, the tracklist and snippets leaked sounds like everything is going according to plan so far...
                                            You mean lead single, album cover and tracklist released a few months before the album release like hundreds of albums as soon as the pre-order is available?

Regarding those “snippets”... When they’re not fake they’re like 20 secs in ultra bad quality... And it has happened with three songs out of 19...

Comment

• I think it's because people are looking forward to new Gaga music. I'm glad that she didn't release ROM so soon after Sl though, it showed some stability so all is good right now imo. Also, snippets leaking isn't a big deal. Thankfully this won't be a Rebel Heart situation. It might pull a Dua Lipa though and may leak 1 or 2 weeks before its release.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Whew Chile I though I was the wrong forum for a minute

If she's posting the track listing, then I guess this is coming soon.

Comment

• So the tracklist got revealed and everyone is messing around?

I love the tracklist! Really looking forward to the Ariana/Blackpink songs. Elton John is a good feature as well, I guess it will be a piano ballad or something like that. 16 tracks is also a great number of songs!

Really looking forward to this and I hope it's coming out soon

Comment

• The Homatica tracklist looks promising. Even though she hasn’t released anything lately that‘s been my cup of tea.
                                                    "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X