Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
    I‘d be surprised if Ho‘matica was actually as good as Born This Way or The Fame Monster.

A man can dream or what do they say?
    Born this way? Good?

El oh el. That album forever sounds like a construction site.

I have hopes that she delivers. Idk, the fact that she’s an ARTIST and does the most (granted hit or miss) will forever excite me about her.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
      Chromalube I-
      Available soon on GaGa's shop. She cares for us gays.
      Last edited by Debs_Wild; Thu May 14th, 2020, 10:28.

Comment

• Oh I love Free Woman. Here for 90s dance Gaga!!!!!

Plus I had no idea that awesome music she used for make up commercial is actually a song on the album, Babylon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRW9fhyEAp0

I'm officially excited for this again!!!!
        BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Comment

• Amazing cover!!
            LJC--->>

Comment

• Can't wait to hear it.
              A video for the song was already shot right?
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                Can't wait to hear it.
                A video for the song was already shot right?
                I assume that the pictures on the single cover are from the music video
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Rain On Me is shaping up to be THE video event of the year. Can't wait for tomorrow, is there a US time confirmed?

Comment

• 10 PT/ 1 ET

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am so excited for the album now

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                          I am so excited for the album now
                          Same, can't wait.
                          Thankfully we'll only have to wait one week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Born this way? Good?

El oh el. That album forever sounds like a construction site.

I have hopes that she delivers. Idk, the fact that she’s an ARTIST and does the most (granted hit or miss) will forever excite me about her.
                            Lol I’m glad you said it! BTW does sound really messy.

Comment

• Stefaaaannnniiiiiiiiiiii im stanning again (I've never stopped tbh).

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I can't wait for this, Rain On Me has god me super Hyped up for it!

thank u, next

Comment

• Is it just me or did Ariana save the whole song?

I can’t imagine this being good without her.
                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• The artwork for this era is on point! I love it!

It's like a step further from BTW, but somehow new.

I'm not crazy about the 2 new songs, but can't wait to hear the album
                                    Last edited by YouMakeMeFeel; Sat May 23rd, 2020, 17:47.
                                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• I feel like Hoe‘matica could go either way: It could be a generic collection of dance tracks or it could be a well-constructed concept album with SL and ROM to function as crowd pleasers.
                                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Y’all I’m actually so pumped for Slaymatica. Rain on me has actually revived and legit is elevating my stan for this ho.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• My f*****t ass is so excited wtf.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Same! Only three more days

Comment

• The titles of the tracks feel very Artpop/Fame. Super pumped for this!
                                              One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• Rain on Me has grown on me and so has Free Woman actually. Still very exited to hear this

Comment

• I feel like she'll positively surprise a lot of people with this one. Maybe her first album to exceed expectations since 'Born This Way'.
                                                  Don't need hindsight
                                                  I'll make my emotions clear
                                                  And then disappear
                                                  With one strike
                                                  (All Saints)

Comment

• I’m actually very excited for Hoematica. It reminds me of the days I anticipated her album releases (BTW, Artpop).

I feel like this is finally the Artpop Part 2 kind of album that I desperately wanted from her. Ugh her mind.

Comment

• I'm super excited for this one too, I think it'll be better than Artpop - something about it doesn't feel authentically gaga though?
                                                      thank u, next

Comment

• This has come around quick since the date announcement!
                                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Agreed. Can't believe we will have a new Gaga album in less than three days. It's basically been over three and a half years since "Joanne" and yes, I know ASIB happened, but I'm not really counting it as a proper Gaga album.

Also great way to go into the album release week with "Rain On Me" being such a smash!

Comment

• I’m very excited for this too; hoping for 4-5 unreleased gems
                                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Track lengths:

1. ‘Chromatica I’ - 01:00
                                                              2. 'Alice' - 02:57
                                                              3. 'Stupid Love' - 03:13
                                                              4. ‘Rain On Me’ (with Ariana Grande) - 03:02
                                                              5. ‘Free Woman’ - 03:11
                                                              6. ‘Fun Tonight’ - 02:53
                                                              7. ‘Chromatica II’ - 00:41
                                                              8. ‘911’ - 02:52
                                                              9. ‘Plastic Doll’ - 03:41
                                                              10. ‘Sour Candy’ (with BLACKPINK) - 02:37
                                                              11. ‘Enigma’ - 02:59
                                                              12. ‘Replay’ - 03:06
                                                              13. ‘Chromatica III’ - 00:27
                                                              14. ‘Sine From Above’ (with Elton John) 04:04
                                                              15. ‘1,000 Doves’ - 03:35
                                                              16. ‘Babylon’ - 02:41

Comment

Working...
                                                              X