No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm super tempted to order the vinyl or get the CD from Tesco tomorrow. I haven't anticipated a gaga record like this since Born This Way.
    thank u, next

Comment

• Cannot wait!!!!

Comment

• It’s a MIRACLE that it hasn’t leaked yet.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
          It’s a MIRACLE that it hasn’t leaked yet.
          It has. Just a few hours before its released in New Zealand.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

It has. Just a few hours before its released in New Zealand.
            Well, that almost doesn’t count

Comment

• So when can we actually hear it UK time? Will it be on YouTube or can it still be taken down?

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                  I'm super tempted to order the vinyl or get the CD from Tesco tomorrow. I haven't anticipated a gaga record like this since Born This Way.
                  For me it’s since her debut. All we wanted good clean fun pop.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                    “Insoide” “lohve” “toime”

Her voice is so annoying on this. Whyyy does she insist on singing like that. Good song but she almost ruins it for me

Comment

• Song is good. I really like it. But it’s soooo short...

I don’t think it’s single material, though.

jason2379 She has been singing and pronouncing like that from day 1. On several songs from TF, TFM and Artpop. Even on Joanne. It’s signature Gaga. Don’t know why you’re acting like it’s something new...

Comment

• I actually like "Sour Candy". The speaking is just as annoying as it was on ROM and it’s a bit short but I like the rest of the song.

1. Sour Candy
                        2. Stupid Love
                        3. Rain On Me
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          Song is good. I really like it. But it’s soooo short...

I don’t think it’s single material, though.

jason2379 She has been singing and pronouncing like that from day 1. On several songs from TF, TFM and Artpop. Even on Joanne. It’s signature Gaga. Don’t know why you’re acting like it’s something new...
                          It's really most definitely not. It started during Artpop and from the moment she sang The Sound of Music it's like her voice has completely changed. I've been saying this for years and I don't know why I would "act" as if it's something new either.

Comment

• Looking forward to listening to this when it appears on spotify. I will be giving a full review.

Comment

• Y'all that sounds like Katy's Swish Swish.

I-

(Better tho)

Edit:

Ok I'm living. Wig-

I actually love her speaking parts (on Rain on me & here, very Madonna-esque)
                              Last edited by LotsOfLove; Thu May 28th, 2020, 12:47.

Comment

• InFamous
                                InFamous commented
                                Editing a comment
                                OMG I knew it sounded like something !!!

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post

It's really most definitely not. It started during Artpop and from the moment she sang The Sound of Music it's like her voice has completely changed. I've been saying this for years and I don't know why I would "act" as if it's something new either.
                              I agree, she has been soooo nasal and using that annoying voice since ARTPOP predominantly and I don't get why. It's such a bad tone for her when she can do much better.

The album is so one note. Basically all SL and ROM all over (the 14. and 15. song are not in the leak I found), so if you liked those two you'll love the album. But this one is just a no for me.

Free Woman demo sounds better than the album version. The beats are more house and the song sounds dancier. Also her voice seems less nasal and more "clean" in the demo version, which I appreciate more.

She needs to drop Bloodpop.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                Y'all that sounds like Katy's Swish Swish.

I-

(Better tho)
                                You’re right and you’re right.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Personally I really disliked the way she sounded in that performance and on her national anthem performance after. It was as if she was trying to force a fake tone and I was not a fan at all.

I'll give the album a chance though.

Comment

• Sour Candy is underwhelming… the speaking part sounds like Scheibe, kind of a step back.

Comment

I had forgotten it was you...

I don’t agree. The speaking deep voice with weird accent is in Bad Romance, in Dance in the Dark, in Government Hooker, in Scheisse...

It didn’t start in Artpop.

But, anyway, even if that’s the case for you;
                                      You don’t like her voice or how she sings from the last... 7 (seven) years. Why bringing it up with each new song?
                                      Don’t get it.
                                      You should be more than used to it by now.

Comment

• Sour Candy is ear candy!

Comment

• "Sour Candy" is kinda underwhelming considering the artists involved. I still need a K-Pop-budget video after this pandemic is over though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

I had forgotten it was you...

I don’t agree. The speaking deep voice with weird accent is in Bad Romance, in Dance in the Dark, in Government Hooker, in Scheisse...

It didn’t start in Artpop.

But, anyway, even if that’s the case for you;
                                            You don’t like her voice or how she sings from the last... 7 (seven) years. Why bringing it up with each new song?
                                            Don’t get it.
                                            You should be more than used to it by now.

I’m not talking about her speaking parts, Poker Face is practically all speaking except for the chorus. I’m talking about the apparent invisible ball she has in her mouth or some accent she’s trying to put on or force herself while singing. I comment on it each time because I idolised her and still like her. So when she releases new music I get my hopes up but she ruins it usually because of this voice.

Comment

• A vogueing bop! She’s defo giving the gays what they want! Love it!
                                              LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                "Sour Candy" is kinda underwhelming considering the artists involved. I still need a K-Pop-budget video after this pandemic is over though.
                                                Nevermind, I like it now. It's catchy.

Comment

• I just listened to all the previews on Itunes New Zealand. Y'all, I have no words. The anticipation was real, the excitement huge. The album (or at least these 1:30 minute previews) were all so so so bad (except for the singles, Sour Candy & Replay). I literally couldn't believe what I was listening to. On Sine from Above, it sounded like Ru Paul recorded Elton John's parts. Actually the whole album sounds like a Ru Paul album.

I am literally shocked and don't know what to say. I-

Comment

• ^
                                                    Wasn’t expecting anything different from you.

Comment

• LOVE Sour Candy too! It's very Swish Swish with its New York 90s house influences.
                                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• I'll just say that this album has so many hits ready to be released, it's perfect... The way she ends the album, the choir, oh my God... Her best along with TFM, without thinking twice. Love this woman to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          LOVE Sour Candy too! It's very Swish Swish with its New York 90s house influences.
                                                          It is indeed very Swish Swish!

I find BLACKPRINT such a non-event. Lady GaGa definitely outshines her(or them?).

Her spoken word part is very good this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

You're aware life does not stop at UKmix, right?
                                                            And I don't even know what a Kenny Chesney is.
                                                            But anyway.
                                                            Congratulations on your #1 album Gaga.
                                                            U mad?

OT: Album of the Year!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X