Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I don't get these articles as they are always picking all the successful or acclaimed songs/albums and say they might get a nomination which basically doesn't say anything that said: I could definitely see it for ROM and Chromatica (if they hold up over the next weeks) but I don't think SL will be nominated for a Grammy
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• A lot of people seem to be pretty obsessed with the Chromatica II/911 transition. Do any of you guys love it?

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• The transition was great but I was very disappointed by 911. I was expecting a huge bop after that transition. It really didnt interest me for the most part after the intro.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
            A lot of people seem to be pretty obsessed with the Chromatica II/911 transition. Do any of you guys love it?

It’s the best part of the entire album for me
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is this an official demo of Free Woman ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                A lot of people seem to be pretty obsessed with the Chromatica II/911 transition. Do any of you guys love it?

I stan for it. I’m used to R&B albums having slick transitions like this but not from a pop album. I wish she made it work for the other Chromatica interludes too.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• The transition is slick (and I agree with Angeman that 911 doesn't deliver at all what you expect after that), but the whole transition is also a blatant rip off of Baby Shark beginning so...

I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    I don't get these articles as they are always picking all the successful or acclaimed songs/albums and say they might get a nomination which basically doesn't say anything that said: I could definitely see it for ROM and Chromatica (if they hold up over the next weeks) but I don't think SL will be nominated for a Grammy
                    Billboard is meaningless especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                      The transition is slick (and I agree with Angeman that 911 doesn't deliver at all what you expect after that), but the whole transition is also a blatant rip off of Baby Shark beginning so...

OMG. You are right !!!
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

The transition is slick (and I agree with Angeman that 911 doesn't deliver at all what you expect after that), but the whole transition is also a blatant rip off of Baby Shark beginning so...

OMG

Comment

• Lyric video for "Sour Candy."

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post

Gaga should release a version like this officially f the deluxe
                            Bobby, Gaga's manager, liked this tweet. So I guess it's coming in a couple of months.

Comment

• This album is my BIBLE! I’m obsessed with this album, I couldn’t stop and still can’t stop listening to it! I’m a huge fan of dance music, and this is what I’ve always dreamt of her giving, a pure dance album and so she has! She’s killing it right now and smashing records, this album deserves to win a GRAMMY!! Can’t wait for the next single, my favorite is ‘Replay’, but I love ‘Alice’, ‘Free Woman’, ‘1000 Doves’, I can go on!! So proud of Gaga, she came back better and stronger than ever!! One of her BEST albums ever!!! ;)

Comment

• This has been growing on me with each listen... her vocals are top form here

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

OMG
                                  1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

This is cute.
                                    Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Can’t cope with her being influenced by Baby Shark

Sour Candy lyric video, with barely readable lyrics!
                                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Bobby, Gaga's manager, liked this tweet. So I guess it's coming in a couple of months.

Omgggggg, yessss.
                                        So glad I didn't buy one of those ugly vinyls. I was almost tempted to do so and to get a sleeve designed.

My creditcard is ready (and crying) to buy a gatefold one.
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It would be funny if she actually made a video with that aesthetic and come out in Madonna's outfit from the Hard Candy album cover lol...

In other news, the Chromatica II -> 911 transition has become its own meme - with people subbing different songs in as the transition to. Theres one into Kylie's Cant Get You Out Of My Head even ! . https://junkee.com/lady-gaga-kylie-minogue-edit/257836

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Question for the die-hard fans .. How many copies of Chromatica have you purchased ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                              Question for the die-hard fans .. How many copies of Chromatica have you purchased ?
                                              Don't forget to add various merch items as every one of those came with a digital copy.

Comment

• ^ I only got three cassettes and two CDs (standard & deluxe)

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                                  It would be funny if she actually made a video with that aesthetic and come out in Madonna's outfit from the Hard Candy album cover lol...

In other news, the Chromatica II -> 911 transition has become its own meme - with people subbing different songs in as the transition to. Theres one into Kylie's Cant Get You Out Of My Head even ! . https://junkee.com/lady-gaga-kylie-minogue-edit/257836
                                                  Now that you mentioned this, many fans of the both ladies have stated that they should do a duet, especially after the release of "Chromatica", but i don't think that Kylie is interested in such a collab... I mean, her collabs are quite random most of the times...
                                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I got two vinyl, the deluxe cd & a cassette
                                                    You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                                    I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• How do you get out of Alice? My god,what a song, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                        How many copies of Chromatica have you purchased ?
                                                        - Deluxe Edition (2x)
                                                        - Cassettes (4 versions)
                                                        - Vinyl (3 versions)
                                                        - Picture Disc
                                                        - Japanese Deluxe
                                                        - Standard (I assume since it is the signed version from her US store, it just dispatched)
                                                        = 12

And Awesome that Gaga's manager liked that, I need it so bad

Comment

• ThaInfo1
                                                          ThaInfo1 commented
                                                          Editing a comment
                                                          You better stan sis!! Ya name isn’t Alice ho!!!

• I'm liking the album more as time goes on. Although I seem to like songs that other people don't like as much, at the moment I'm mainly vibing with 'Sine From Above', '1000 Doves' and 'Free Woman'. It seems like 'Sour Candy' and '911' are the most popular tracks.

People quite dislike 'Fun Tonight', but I think it's pretty good. The weak link on the album is 'Plastic Doll' IMO.
                                                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• IVyoncé WOW!

I got Deluxe CD, 2 cassettes, Picture Disc and Clear Vinyl.

I'll buy the standard CD in jewel case at some point once it's cheaper and the gatefold vinyl if it's released.

I (finally!) received yesterday the Stupid Love single, cassette and picture disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post

- Deluxe Edition (2x)
                                                            - Cassettes (4 versions)
                                                            - Vinyl (3 versions)
                                                            - Picture Disc
                                                            - Japanese Deluxe
                                                            - Standard (I assume since it is the signed version from her US store, it just dispatched)
                                                            = 12

And Awesome that Gaga's manager liked that, I need it so bad
                                                            OMG !! Do you play all the different formats or just like look at them ?! Such dedication.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X