Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks so good!
    The fact that fans are making their own gatefolds and other fans are wanting to buy those...
    Gaga and her team better pay attention and produce an official one. Really wish it would be included in her store once it opens up again.
    We need to have a proper vinyl release of this amazing album!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• My top 3 atm are:

911-Sour Candy-Plastic doll

Free Woman is still top 4

:-)

Comment

• My ranking:

1. 911
        2. Sine From Above
        3. Stupid Love
        4. Alice
        5. Babylon
        6. Sour Candy

7. Replay
        8. Rain On Me
        9. Enigma
        10. Free Woman
        11. Plastic Doll
        12. 1000 Doves
        13. Fun Tonight
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 1. Sine From Above (with Elton John)
          2. Replay
          3. Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande
          4. Enigma
          5. Alice
          6. Babylon
          7. 1000 Doves
          8. 911
          9. Free Woman
          10. Plastic Doll
          11. Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)
          12. Stupid Love
          13. Fun Tonight
          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Plastic Doll has grown me so much. It reminds me of The Fame Monster Gaga.

Comment

• 1. Rain On Me
              2. Sine from Above
              3. Replay
              4. Stupid Love
              5. Alice
              6. Sour Candy
              7. 1000 Doves
              8. Free Woman
              9. 911
              10. Babylon
              11. Enigma
              12. Plastic Doll
              13. Fun Tonight

Comment

• 1. Replay
                2. Sour Candy
                3. Sine From Above
                4. Rain On Me
                5. Alice
                6. Plastic Doll
                7. 911
                8. Babylon (Grown on me a lot today)

The rest really.

Comment

• 01. Replay
                  02. Alice
                  03. 911
                  04. Rain On Me
                  05. Babylon
                  06.Enigma
                  07. Sour Candy
                  08. Free Woman
                  09. Plastic Doll
                  10. 1000 Doves
                  11. Fun Tonight
                  12. Sine From Above
                  13. Love Me Right
                  14. Stupid Love

Comment

• Fun tonight definitely is my least favourite. Plastic doll grew on me the last days.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Nobody likes "Fun Tonight" here, huh?
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                        Fun tonight definitely is my least favourite. Plastic doll grew on me the last days.
                        Agree, Fun Tonight is far and away the weakest song - Plastic Doll came into its own for me.

#1 in the UK with 53,000 sales - highest first week of the year so far! Such a triumph for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                          Nobody likes "Fun Tonight" here, huh?
                          I like it
                          You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                          I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• My favourites are Rain On Me, Stupid Love, Fun Tonight, Babylon, Enigma. Great album.

Comment

• 1000 Doves is the weakest for me.

I love Plastic Doll. Especially the end.

Comment

• The stands outs have risen to the top for me. But it’s still growing on me every day.
                                1. FUN TONIGHT A+
                                2. FREE WOMAN A+
                                3. SOUR CANDY A+
                                4. BABYLON
                                5. PLASTIC DOLL A+
                                6. REPLAY
                                7. 911
                                8. RAIN ON ME A+
                                9. STUPID LOVE A+
                                10. ENIGMA
                                11. SINE FROM
                                12. ALICE
                                13. 1000 DOVES

Comment

• The album has no Poker Face, GUY, Bad Romance, Applause...you get the point. But the album throws back and hits hard all the same.

The top 7 is solid. Sine From Above is something I know I should like more especially lyrically, it’s checks all the things that I usually enjoy. Something about Alice too. Need time to digest and further appreciate.

I’ve sought out every Sour Candy remix, reconstruction and mashup. That says something about the song and how it will be probably end up my favorite on the album. Fun Tonight and Free Woman, although are closer to Marry The Night and Edge of Glory; and the type of Gaga songs I never found myself gravitating to as opposed to hands down faves such as Poker Face; Bad Romance; and Alejandro; but these two have grown on me right out of the box and have slightly or heavily, edged out Sour Candy in my first week of listens and will most likely become overall Gaga favorites with time. I’m very sure of that.

A note about Stupid Love...I know some have regarded it as a weak lead track and even called it a throw away track. But I measure the merit of any song of how it makes me feel —granted different strokes for different folks at different periods in their journeys and so forth— but the song gives me Kygo Higher Love vibes and color me bias but I like it.

Babylon had me on repeat, too.

All around a solid album and while I wanted to say spirited return to form — this is Gaga and nothing is typical or a return to form for this muse.

Would be interesting how I feel about the tracks in a month or so. I gotta feeling, Sour Candy will end up ranking up there as one of my Gaga faves alongside those personal perennial faves I name checked in the first paragraph.

Replay is growing on me a lot too.

Comment

• Sine From Above and 1000 Doves are my least favorites.
                                    Fun Tonight is amazing. One of her best songs ever.
                                    Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• Who came up with the "Babble on/Babylon" lyric? They deserve a Grammy and Nobel Prize.
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• Album of the year for me easily. Did not expect her to slay me that hard ever again.

Comment

• Fun Tonight is amazing.
                                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• I don’t get why the babble on/Babylon lyric is so special?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                              Who came up with the "Babble on/Babylon" lyric? They deserve a Grammy and Nobel Prize.
                                              It's so sissy I ******* love it.

This is most def her most cohesive project.

Comment

• Do you think they’ll release any more singles? We’ve unfortunately come to that point where artists release less singles after the album’s been out.

Comment

• @LotsofLove: Yeah, I've seen this phenomenon as well. I think we need to ask for why artists release singles in the first place. They serve as appetizers and stimuli for consumers to eventually decide to buy an album, similar to trailers for a movie. So the question would always be: Would another 'trailer' lead to additional purchases that come along with an increase in gross? If the target audience is of limited size and the label is sure that the full potential has been reached, they may decide against releasing additional singles. For acts like Adele or Ed Sheeran, it's easier to release many singles because of their high appeal to the general audience. Has Lady Gaga got the same and would a 3rd/4th/5th single convince peoole to buy the album if they could not get convinced on the base of 'Stupid Love' and 'Rain On Me' alone?
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• InFamous
                                                    InFamous commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    I just know you have the indie band example ready to use again so I will refrain

• theMathematician
                                                    theMathematician commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    Haha, it's OK, bro ^^ !

• I'm laughing my ass off at the signed stuff people are receiving. Every signature is different and obviously fake and signed by someone else. I just can't.
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                  X