Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Omg and people paid $60 for this shit.
    I'm sorry but some of this merch is terrible.

Still waiting for her to drop a gatefold vinyl though. Come on Gaga team, it can't be that hard to produce.
    THIS cost $60? Dear God!

Comment

• Originally posted by solitaire View Post
      Agreed. Alice should be next. Just imagine what a Gaga in Wonderland video would look like. Please make it happen.
      Yes! Yes! aaand yes! Please Lady G, make this happen!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• It breaks my heart that Alice wasn’t the first single. Her worst decision since not making Scheibe a single

Comment

• Yeah Alice or Sour Candy need to be the next singles, failing that, 911 (with Chromatica II as the intro for the video version).

Comment

• This is a true return to form. Well done Gaga. Alice or Replay should be the next single. A much better album than JW album.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Soooo....

This Twitter account that leaked (and was right) collabs and date releases for Chromatica back in the day, has been posting this:

Apparently, two new tracks:

The supposed Special Edition will have a 2nd CD with new tracks, remixes and a DVD:

"Sine" is a short film including:

I would DIE for this to be true. The era we deserve.

A boy can dream...

Comment

• Fake insider like every other one sadly... he deletes tweets

Comment

• I would love to get more music and visuals but I don't need a bunch of remixes.
                  I rather see official releases of the Rain On Me demo, Free Woman demo etc. along with some new cuts, that would show more of the album process rather than remixes I will skip anyways

Comment

• Good that I haven't bought the album yet ^^ .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Comment

• Honey Dijon remix of Free Woman just released.

(By the way, this is the remix it appeared in that supposed tracklist of the reedition leaked in July... )
                        Could it be true in the end?

Comment

• I gave another listen to this album today and still sounds good to me.

This time the big stand out for me was the track “Enigma”, the heart of the album IMO.

This is a very cohesive album that sounds like a true body of work and musical project. It takes me back to those old albums that used to be major musical statements back in the 70s by the big bands.

I also like that despite being a dance album she still sings in a very rock and roll fashion. It’s like the rock spirit / essence takes on the dance beats, that really appeals to me, she gave an excellent vocal performance.

The only track that I’d remove entirely is “911” (it’s Artpop-level mess / trash) but other than that only flaw the overall result of the album is solid and her best one in many years (easily since 2011).
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Still my pop album of the year. This probably her most cohesive album (comes with the price of being her most safest too but in this case, it works).

Two Lips was cute, but gorgeous will always devour cute.

Gagz had to remind the gays who still runs shit.

Comment

• I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Only play Stupid Love and Rain On Me these days.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Only play Stupid Love and Rain On Me these days.
                                The weakest songs on album for me and next to 1000 Doves.

Hopefully we'll find out what's the 3rd single tomorrow.
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• IMO “Rain On Me” is not even one of the Top 5 songs of the album for me.

Currently:

1. Enigma
                                  2. Fun Tonight
                                  3. Alice
                                  4. Sine From Above
                                  5. Plastic Doll

BTW, I didn’t like “Stupid Love” (at all) back when it came out as a single (and I hate that music video) but ever since the album was released the song has grown so much on me that I even like it more than “Rain On Me” these days. “Stupid Love” sounds great in the album and it’s context.
                                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I still haven’t given the album enough plays to have a ranking but it’s definitely top quality stuff from Gaga. I’m still not bored of Rain On Me, Stupid Love has grown on me a lot since the album release, I really like Alice and, despite the Madonna Vogue comparisons, I LOOOVE Babylon.

Comment

• Rain On Me is one of the best songs she has ever recorded. I also like Alice, 911 and Replay. The rest is very hit and miss with me. I used to like the album more when it came out but haven't listened much lately.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She just performed a "Chromatica" Medley at the VMAs consisting of "Chromatica II", "911", "Rain On Me" and an acoustic version of "Stupid Love".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The masks made everything look awkward and the outfits were quite ugly. I saw The Weeknd and Miley’s performances and they didn’t wear masks so I guess this was a choice. Didn’t like this performance.

On a positive note, Gaga won 5 VMAs tonight (including the “Tricon award” ).

”Chromatica” is now an award winning era and it’s her first era to win a VMA in 9 years (since the “Born This Way” era in 2011).

Comment

• Loved the 911 intro to Rain On Me.

Gaga is definitely the epitome of what it means to be an artist today.

Comment

• The Gaga show.

I loved the performance. Although girl who tf asked for a stripped version of Stupid Love?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                The masks made everything look awkward and the outfits were quite ugly. I saw The Weeknd and Miley’s performances and they didn’t wear masks so I guess this was a choice. Didn’t like this performance.

On a positive note, Gaga won 5 VMAs tonight (including the “Tricon award” ).

”Chromatica” is now an award winning era and it’s her first era to win a VMA in 9 years (since the “Born This Way” era in 2011).
                                                Miley and The Weeknd were alone on stage... why would they wear a mask? They were two and with a dozen dancers...
                                                So, yes, their choice, but with a reason.

Comment

• Cool performance, but no one needed the performance of Stupid Love tbh. Would have preferred another track from the album.
                                                  The vocals were fantastic in fact I preferred GaGa's live vocals on Rain On Me compared to the album version which is a little too shouty. Hopefully this gets listeners interested in the album again.

Comment

• The performance was typical Gaga, I wasn't overly overwhelmed by it. The award name also was a bit questionable. Overall nice performance. Stupid Love with piano sounded amazing. Still kinda mad she ddin't do a piano session from her home around the album release.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X