No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice is stuck in my head for the past few days, it better be a single. The song is too good to remain an album track.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 1. Sine From Above
      2. Replay
      3. Rain on Me (feat. Ariana Grande)
      4. Babylon
      5. Alice
      6. Enigma
      7. 1000 Doves
      8. Free Woman
      9. 911
      10. Sour Candy (feat. Blackpink)
      11. Stupid Love
      12. Plastic Doll
      13. Fun Tonight

I like 911 but it wouldn't be my choice as the next single.
      Babylon or Alice would make better singles in my opinion.
      Would also love to see a video for Replay and Sine From Above as those are my two personal favorites.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• 1. Sour Candy
        2. Babylon
        3. Replay
        4. Rain On Me
        5. Free Woman
        6. Plastic Doll
        7. 911
        8. Alice
        9. 1000 Doves
        10. Enigma
        11. Sine From Above
        12. Fun Tonight
        13. Stupid Love

Comment

• 1. Alice
          2. 1000 Doves
          3. Babylon

4. haven’t listened to anything else from
          the album lately
          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
            1. Alice
            2. 1000 Doves
            3. Babylon

4. haven’t listened to anything else from
            the album lately
            1000 Doves is the one I revisit, I kinda overplayed the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post

1000 Doves is the one I revisit, I kinda overplayed the others.
              Unlike others I find 1000 Doves beautifully constructed. It’s definitely one of the highlights for me on this album.
              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

Unlike others I find 1000 Doves beautifully constructed. It’s definitely one of the highlights for me on this album.
                1000 doves is one of my absolute favourites and has been from the very first week.

Comment

• My top 5 changes...

Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 911 and Sour Candy were my faves from the start

This past week my top 5 tracks would be something like this...
                  1. 911
                  2. Plastic Doll
                  3. Fun Tonight
                  4. Free Woman
                  5. Enigma

....but could change on the mood because the album is really that good.

Comment

• 1000 Doves is a grower. It was definitely filler to me when the first dropped.

Comment

• I hope she confirms the new single soon. I'm ready for a new music video.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I'm starting to think that there won't be anymore singles from this album. If they were planning on a further release then I'm sure they wouldn't have wasted that VMAs opportunity. Joanne only had two singles (I don't count that random reworked version of the title track) and Shallow was in most territories the only single from the A Star Is Born soundtrack so I guess we can consider ourselves 'lucky' that the era didn't end after Stupid Love. It's disappointing considering that there was genuine interest in this era from the general public from the beginning, but her team has let it die prematurely. Sour Candy was a missed opportunity.

Comment

• ^'Rain On Me' is a Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit. It even did quite well on radio. I can't see a reason why she wouldn't release a follow-up single.
                          Also, she kind of needs to keep the 'Chromatica' alive until next year for her little tour, I'd say.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I think a Sour Candy video might come when Black Pink is dropping their album since it's featured on there as well. I just don't know how that would work, because they can't add the Streams to both afaik?
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I guess something happened either before or during the 'Artpop' era that impacts her career up to today. I'd say that the average era by a mainstream act produces 4 singles; the 'The Fame (Monster)' era had 7 singles, 'Born This Way' had 5 singles. Ever since, she kept it at below 4 singles, including 'A Star Is Born'. I don't think that there's an economic reason behind this. Maybe she just doesn't like being exposed the way she was early in her career...
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Top 5

1. Replay
                                2. Sour Candy
                                3. 911
                                4. Enigma
                                5. Free Woman

I am still enjoying the hell out of this album. It is bittersweet not to experience it in its natural setting---the club dance floor---but I've been waiting for years for Gaga to bring back the dance-pop vibes and Lord in heaven, she delivered
                                Last edited by NormiMalone; Thu September 10, 2020, 06:51.
                                The sands of time fade into dark
                                Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                A message to madness
                                Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                  I'm starting to think that there won't be anymore singles from this album. If they were planning on a further release then I'm sure they wouldn't have wasted that VMAs opportunity. Joanne only had two singles (I don't count that random reworked version of the title track) and Shallow was in most territories the only single from the A Star Is Born soundtrack so I guess we can consider ourselves 'lucky' that the era didn't end after Stupid Love. It's disappointing considering that there was genuine interest in this era from the general public from the beginning, but her team has let it die prematurely. Sour Candy was a missed opportunity.
                                  Quoting your post, but it also goes to others: I think we chart enthusiasts and fans simply care way too much about charts and eras in general, way more than most artists do these days.

Comment

• Gaga is the face and appears on the campaign of the new Valentino parfum “Voce viva” with a new version of “Sine from above”.

Comment

• This is so boring.

Her best album since ages, and all we got was two bland singles. Worst two on the album.
                                      I don't know what is her plan, but we deserve to know, is there going to be more singles or she's done?

There is a lot of potential on album: Sine, Alice, 911, Free Woman, Replay, Sour Candy...
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The music video for "911" is out now!

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I wonder are we getting a Replay video too, her instagram caption was a tease!
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• A new edition of Chromatica to be released on Nov. 20

If that’s the real tracklist, no new content. Just the remixes already published.

But according to “insiders” it’ll have a new cover and a 2nd CD with new songs.

We’ll see. Waiting for the official announcement.

Comment

• I waited with my record's purchase, so that would be great for me . On the other hand, if it's really true, it'll motivate me to keep waiting with every upcoming album by a mainstream artist.
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• When are they finally releasing a gatefold vinyl of the album?
                                                Didn’t her manager confirm they were going to release one?

I refuse to buy one of those in a plastic sleeve.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• For me the perfect scenario would have been, her adding a Chromatica IV interlude, add one or two other songs that fits with Love Me Right to make the album one cohesive piece. Release that as Gatefol vinyl and for the CD/Digital versions add a second disc with 1000 Piano Version and a handful of demo's that show the album process, the Rain On Me demo that leaked was a nice way to show a different stage of the song, I also would love to know how Sour Candy was created etc,

Comment

• - Chromatica (Deluxe CD - 22 Tracks)
                                                    - Stupid Love (7" Picture Disc)
                                                    - Poster
                                                    - Postcards
                                                    - Temporary tattoos

So tracklist confirmed... Just the 19 tracks of the deluxe version plus the two remixes of ROM and the remix of Free Woman already published...
                                                    The CD hard cover is in 7'' shape, though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X