No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the album do well if it is now released in Q4 2020 ? Disappointed of the delay but i can wait

Comment

• Apparently a CD store leaked the album cover.
      All these leaks.... smh

I quite like the cover.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• It's giving me Species vibe. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It doesn't fit with the visuals SL went with, that's fr sure. I expected something "off" like this only brighter, more colorful.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I hope that is the cover - I love it!
          thank u, next

Comment

• Well, I guess it’s real. The circle symbol she’s covered with is the same one as the one on the temporary artwork.

Probably her best album cover. Love it.

Waiting for the official announcement and fingers crossed the cover leak won’t mean the album could leak soon too.

Comment

• I do think the album will leak soon.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• The cover is alright. It's a mixture of BTW and Artpop.

Actually I was wondering. Was the album already shipped to the stores? Because the delay was announced like 2 weeks prior to the album release no? Do the stores get the album that soon already or is it like some days prior to the release?

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Apparently a CD store leaked the album cover.
                  All these leaks.... smh

I quite like the cover.
                  It‘s stunning. Certainly draws a lot of attention to it.

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                    The cover is alright. It's a mixture of BTW and Artpop.

Actually I was wondering. Was the album already shipped to the stores? Because the delay was announced like 2 weeks prior to the album release no? Do the stores get the album that soon already or is it like some days prior to the release?
                    It was announced 18 days before the album release date.
                    But that doesn’t mean it was decided when they announced it. Probably everything was stopped days before.
                    Don’t think it was even in factories yet.

Stores don’t get the album until the day before it’s released. 2 days max.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

But that doesn’t mean it was decided when they announced it. Probably everything was stopped days before.

Oh okay! Good then! Risks that it may leak should be smaller then.

Comment

• Oh I love that cover tbh!

Was the track list that leaked a few days ago real?

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Really? But how did a store accidentally sell Future Nostalgia two weeks in advance then?

Comment

• I LOVE that cover. Such a striking shot. She generally does have pretty strong covers (as long as we forget about BTW).
                            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• You know, this album cover really reminds me of the Alien film franchise imagery. It gives me off that vibe.
                              The more I look at the cover, the more I love it.

I think this might be her best cover yet.
                              Last edited by Noahh; Sat April 4th, 2020, 12:10.

Comment

• I usually hate her album covers, but this one is FAB.

Anyway, a CD store leaked this? Damn, the album might be next.

Comment

• The album cover lets be honest is amazing. Hoping it's a return to form for Gaga.

Comment

• Wow I love that album cover. I hope it’s real.
                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Woah, what a stunning album cover! By far her best one to date.

I also hope it's going to be the real one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                        You know, this album cover really reminds me of the Alien film franchise imagery.
                                        My partner said the same when I showed him the cover

Comment

• Although I looooove this one, if it turns to be real, I hope there’s a different cover this time for the deluxe edition (unlike what it happened with Joanne). So we have at least one surprise once she announces it officially.

Comment

• I love the cover!

Comment

• Her visuals are so strong this era. Plus, Stupid Love has grown on me massively.

Comment

• I absolutely adore that picture. I hope it's the cover.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Great cover. Now let's hope we don't have to wait too long.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• That cover just made me excited for the album once again.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X