Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theMathematician
    replied
    Good that I haven't bought the album yet ^^ .

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    I would love to get more music and visuals but I don't need a bunch of remixes.
    I rather see official releases of the Rain On Me demo, Free Woman demo etc. along with some new cuts, that would show more of the album process rather than remixes I will skip anyways

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Fake insider like every other one sadly... he deletes tweets

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Soooo....

This Twitter account that leaked (and was right) collabs and date releases for Chromatica back in the day, has been posting this:

Apparently, two new tracks:

The supposed Special Edition will have a 2nd CD with new tracks, remixes and a DVD:

"Sine" is a short film including:

I would DIE for this to be true. The era we deserve.

A boy can dream...

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    This is a true return to form. Well done Gaga. Alice or Replay should be the next single. A much better album than JW album.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Yeah Alice or Sour Candy need to be the next singles, failing that, 911 (with Chromatica II as the intro for the video version).

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    It breaks my heart that Alice wasn’t the first single. Her worst decision since not making Scheibe a single

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by solitaire View Post
    Agreed. Alice should be next. Just imagine what a Gaga in Wonderland video would look like. Please make it happen.
    Yes! Yes! aaand yes! Please Lady G, make this happen!

Leave a comment:

• sonia85
    replied
    Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Omg and people paid $60 for this shit.
    I'm sorry but some of this merch is terrible.

Still waiting for her to drop a gatefold vinyl though. Come on Gaga team, it can't be that hard to produce.
    THIS cost $60? Dear God!

Leave a comment:

• solitaire
    replied
    Agreed. Alice should be next. Just imagine what a Gaga in Wonderland video would look like. Please make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Yes, totally team Alice as the third single!

911 and Sour Candy would be my other choices.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mpol View Post
    My name.. isn’t ALICE
    My ears weren't ready for the high-pitched, high-camp melodrama.

Leave a comment:

• Mpol
    replied
    My name.. isn’t ALICE

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    Originally posted by westhammer View Post
    I think Sour Candy will be the 3rd single, no? Otherwise I’d expect it to be Free Woman, as its very commercial and radio friendly
    Lord have mercy. Free Woman is one of the worst tracks on the album. Alice is screaming to be the next single

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    I think Sour Candy will be the 3rd single, no? Otherwise I’d expect it to be Free Woman, as its very commercial and radio friendly

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    If there’s ever gonna be a third single, I think it should be Alice. I love it and it’s single-worthy. I adore Sine From Above but I don’t see it as a single.

Fun Tonight is commercial, could see them going with that, too.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    commented on 's reply
    Yes ^^ !

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    You’re waiting for a third single?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Seeing as the tour was pushed back, I’d love her to do a Fame Monster with this album and release an expanded edition next Spring.
    I remember how I bought 'The Fame' between 'Poker Face' and 'Love Game' back then and of course, I had to buy the re-release (around Christmas 2009, I guess) since, from today's point of view, it contained her signature hits. In the end, I paid the money twice, so when it comes to 'Chromatica', it would be great to hav some kind of expanded edition. Paying the money twice though? Either way, I'll wait for the 3rd single to decide whether I'll buy the album or not, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Seeing as the tour was pushed back, I’d love her to do a Fame Monster with this album and release an expanded edition next Spring.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    commented on 's reply
    Swish Swish sounds nothing like Vogue.

• Noahh
    replied
    Babylon is indeed a f*cking BOP!
    It’s the song that has grown on me the most. It’s one of my favorites now.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    We can say Gaga copied Vogue all day but Madonna's whole career has been her appropriating cultures (including the black LGBT scene with Vogue specifically)

With that being said, nothing is new is under the sun. Babylon is THAT girl and these Madonna stans need to lay down for their nap already.

Leave a comment:

• Postgenic
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    You can literally sing Vogue over Babylon without changing a single beat. Even the best reviews for Chromatica point out that's it not just a nod, but they even use the work "rework" (or similar) when it comes to Babylon in connection to the Vogue. Those who can't hear it (or pretend not to) or try to spin some fairy tale about how it's just all previous "Gaga" elements thrown together - have at it freely. Stans won't change their mind.

BUT! Who said Madonna invented vogue culture here? Please quote that person Mr. Supposed to be a Moderator. If you can't, give yourself an infraction for baiting if you're going to be fair. What she did do was the song, that was a huge hit, that's recognizable as hell and 30 years later Gaga decided it's OK to pull her old trick out of the bag and rework it.
    Babylon is literally just generic house music. If you're going to have a conniption about its similarities with Vogue, then I certainly hope you're at least thorough enough to drag Swish Swish as well since it's also a house-inspired song with an extremely similar beat.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    commented on 's reply
    THAT cost 60 dollars... oh my. Fans really need to wake up!!

• Noahh
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Omg and people paid $60 for this shit.
    I'm sorry but some of this merch is terrible.

Still waiting for her to drop a gatefold vinyl though. Come on Gaga team, it can't be that hard to produce.

Leave a comment:

• jason2379
    replied
    Y’all need to get over it tbh

I’m fully expecting a Chromatica re release (No idea what the name will be since Chromatica II is already taken) but that’s probably when she expects to be able to promote this fully.

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I didn't realize I'm a zombie.
    That would explain my craving for brains!

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    Babylon is Vogue 2.0 but I love it

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel X View Post

I couldn't find the right english word for it.
    The expression you need is "blatant copy"
    A sample is legally licenced and paid for if the original artist gives permission, which did not happen here.

OT - 1000 Doves is the best song on Chromatica.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X