No announcement yet.

Jessie Ware - What’s Your Pleasure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This album is soooooo good. I can't stop listening!

Are her other albums worth checking out? I gather she changed her sound a bit on this project, right?

Also, I know I am going to get absolutely trashed for this, but does anyone else think her vocals sound a bit like Jennifer Lopez at times? Specifically, the sensual, sultry type stuff she did like Should've Never and Step into my World?

I'll get my coat.

Comment

• Haha ermmmm ^^

Her other albums are great, different sound yes. But some absolute gems on them.
      LJC--->>

Comment

• She has a lot gr8 songs on her previous albums. But yeah, this is her best by far.

I love Selfish Love, Tough Love, Say You Love Me, Wildest Moments, Running, Adore You...
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• This is definitely her best album but Devotion and Tough Love are both absolute gems too. Her weakest is easily Glasshouse (even she acknowledges it) but it still has some highlights.

Comment

• I think this has the longevity in comparison to her other efforts, I rarely revisit those but this has been in rotation since it came out. I always find something new with each listen.

Comment

• 'Tough Love' is the album that made me really like he rmusic
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Not to get off topic but what was the issue with Glasshosue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                  Not to get off topic but what was the issue with Glasshosue?
                  It’s boring on the whole.

Comment

• Thanks I did read up on it it sounded like the writing process was frustrating for her.

But back to this album. It was my favourite from 2020. And that says so much given the quality of last year’s music.

Comment

• But Glasshouse has Alone <3
                      LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123 View Post
                        But Glasshouse has Alone <3
                        + Your Domino, Last Of The True Believers, Love To Love. All of which still receive frequent plays from me.

I do think this is her most cohesive album to date and she nailed the concept and subject matters on this. I would like more Imagine It Was Us-type moments on the next album, which is probably my ultimate fave of hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

It’s boring on the whole.
                          no way! it has many great tunes, just like all of her albums actually!

Love to Love and Your Domino to name a few.
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
                          X