Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX - Colour Vision

I don’t think anyone here knows him.

He has finally announced his second studio album. His debut album "Hell's Kitchen Angel" came out in 2016 and it was pop perfection in my opinion. The lead single "Where Am I At" comes out tomorrow. I really like the album cover.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I know one song which I think is called “Gibberish” . Is that possible? I really liked that back then but haven’t listened to it in like years.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        I know one song which I think is called “Gibberish” . Is that possible? I really liked that back then but haven’t listened to it in like years.
        Yeeeessss that's from his debut and it’s actually my favorite.

Comment

I know of him but have never been drawn in enough to listen to an EP/album. When does this come out?
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
            I know of him but have never been drawn in enough to listen to an EP/album. When does this come out?
            May 22

He just got done finishing the album.

Comment

Comment

Originally scheduled for a May 22nd release, MAX tells Pop Crave that ‘Colour Vision’ and its accompanying tour will likely be postponed due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. “It’s like 99 percent probably going to change,” MAX said.

Your album, ‘Colour Vision’ is scheduled for May 22nd. Do you think the Coronavirus pandemic will push back your release schedule?

It’ll probably be pushed a little bit. When you make vinyls and CDs… it usually takes three months to get everything made in time for an album release. That’s a normal time, and we’re figuring it out now. All the music is done, but it’s more about making sure all the exciting things like CDs, vinyls, signed things all come out at the same time. It’s all up in the air right now.

But the music is done which is the most important part. And we’ll be rolling out the songs until whenever that new album release date is…It’s like 99 percent probably going to change, which is OK with me. I just hope people are healthy and safe.
                I hate it here

Comment

Comment

New song "Missed Calls" featuring Hayley Kiyoko.

It's a bop but it’s way too short.

Comment

Well it’s over.

Comment

The album is now available for pre-order.

Tracklist:

1. Colour Vision
                        2. Working For The Weekend
                        3. Love Me Less (feat. Quinn XCII)
                        4. Acid Dreams (feat. Felly)
                        5. Circles
                        6. Blueberry Eyes (feat. SUGA of BTS)
                        7. Where Am I At
                        8. New Life
                        9. Checklist (feat. Chromeo)
                        10. Missed Calls (feat. Hayley Kiyoko)
                        11. SOS
                        12. This Is A God

Comment

I kinda wish the version of Love Me Less was included on the album, it works better as male/female duet for me. Overall I am curious for the tracks that have not been out yet, but with the delay and everything, I kinda hoped for 14 tracks all together

Comment

Look at the likes. We need the audience to buy and stream the album.

Comment

BBNO$ will be featured on "Working For The Weekend" on the digital version of the album.

He's been selling signed vinyls and CDs and they constantly sold out (I didn’t get one ). Get those sales King.

Comment

"Working For The Weekend" featuring bbno$ is out now!

It's a banger! My favorite song so far.

Comment

Comment

The music video for "Working For The Weekend" is out now:

Comment

"Blueberry Eyes" feat. SUGA is out now!

Comment

I'm so happy for him.

Comment

I can’t wait!

Comment

As expected MAX has served pop perfection with this album. The title track is a banger but "Working For The Weekend" is still my favorite track on the album. "There Is A God" has to grow on me a bit more but it’s still a good song.

I think his debut is a bit better though and I have to say that it was incredibly annoying that I already knew 7 of the 12 songs. It’s also way too short. Anyway I'm still satisfied because this album is perfect

Comment

Zach Sang Show interview:

Comment

Comment

New interview with Notion Magazine:

https://notion.online/max-is-seeing-in-colour-vision/

Comment

Working...
                                                  X