Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now

Charli XCX has confirmed that she will be making an album from scratch during quarantine, and will be live-streaming the process with her fans.

Charli mentioned that the album, which was announced during a Zoom conference with her fans, will be a collaborative process involving her fans and other artists.

The album is called How I'm Feeling Now and is tentatively set for release on May 15.

Charli mentioned that she was working on an album before the current situation, but has put it on hold as it doesn't feel right now. How I'm Feeling Now is set to be a more DIY affair, with Charli only using the equipment at disposal in her house, and working with collaborators online.

Charli is executive producing the album alongside A. G. Cook, who is isolating in Montana (and has bad wi-fi).
    late.

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
    Charli is executive producing the album alongside A. G. Cook, who is isolating in Montana (and has bad wi-fi).
    not expecting a masterpiece this time

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post

not expecting a masterpiece this time
      lol the bad wifi took me out!

Comment

The last album was already quite a disappointment. Xtine & the Queens actually saved it.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

This already sounds like another messy era...

Comment

I wasn't happy with her last album, but I like all of the 3 tracks released so far. Seems like I'm the only one though.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It's out. It's a solid record, but not as strong as most of her previous releases to me. Still incredible how fast she actually released some new music though, so her stans must be really happy about that.

Comment

WOW, this is so much better than her last record! Like miles better.

I‘m not a massive XCX stan. However, I can see myself warming up to this project.

Comment

Solid album

Comment

Pretty damn good for a quarantine album, and an exciting and memorable project for Charli. I'll probably only keep about half the album for regular listening, and 'forever' is probably one of my favourite Charli songs ever now so overall a pretty worthwhile release even if it does nothing on the charts. Gorgeous album cover too

Comment

Another outstanding album, pop perfection. It's a 10/10.

My fave is "I finally understand"
                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Lover her but this is not for me...

Comment

Tbh she needs to stop getting all these rave reviews. This album is not it. It is by far the worst she's ever put out. I love her, but someone needs to give her a reality check and push her to discover new things instead of relying on the same things she's been doing since Vroom.

Love her ambition but she's getting so boring.

Comment

It’s taken a few listens for me to get into it, but I’m really vibing with this now. So impressive that it was made in a month.
                              Fiat 500

Comment

I hate to say it but she has surprised me more positively than Lady GaGa.

Comment

WTF I didn’t know this was released. Lol

Comment

Here's a surprise! First ever nom for Charli - first ever nom not to have a physical release (yet). *album is great, BTW - a better set overall than "Charli"*

Last edited by Blondini; Thu July 23, 2020, 12:37.
                                    Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X