Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe x Halle - ungodly hour

https://www.popsugar.com/chloexhalle

When I ask how they landed on the album title Ungodly Hour, Halle tells me that it came from a single studio session with English electro artists Disclosure. "They are two brothers, and they're literally like mirrors of us," Halle says of duo Howard and Guy Lawrence, who they worked with on the up-tempo title track. "[Ungodly hour] was a phrase for that riff. We kind of spoke it into existence, you could say," Chloe continues. She reveals that one of their early mood boards included the phrase "The Trouble With Angels" (possibly a nod to the 1966 religious comedy starring Hayley Mills?), and notes how exciting it's been to tie those themes together.

Comment

^You guys need to open that link by the way. The whole presentation looks STUNNING!

Comment

Let's Not Go There!
        This link is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server is just not having it today.
        No I want to see. I'm so excited fort his project!
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

KEY9481 The link? That's weird. It works perfectly fine for me.

Comment

Link works fine for me. Love when articles are done like that. I'm excited for their new stuff. Heard some clips on twitter and it sounds more grown than normal.

Comment

The link doesn't work for me either.

Love the album title, and I'm looking forward to this.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

^Is that the cover? GORGEOUS!!!

Comment

It is! Fantastic cover.

Comment

I am so excited for this. Do It sounds great and that cover is beautiful.

Comment

amazing cover

Comment

Love the cover, absolutely stunning.

Comment

Gorgeous cover, and coming much sooner than expected.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Can't wait. June 5th ain't too far away.

Every clip I heard sounds great.

Comment

Comment

^Oops, the graphic designer forgot to put the ")" in "Catch Up"!

Comment

• ThaInfo1
                                      ThaInfo1 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Meeeeessssssss lmao.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Whew ok just a week.

Comment

Tacky back cover. It looks like a mess with a thousand fonts and stuff. No good, no good.
                                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I think they've done the right thing postponing - morally. I can't wait to hear the album though I hope it's their "Writings On The Wall"
                                          thank u, next

Comment

Pushed back to next week.

Comment

And "Do It" is still yet to be sent for radio adds as we speak, I just... don't get it.

Comment

I remember watching the Drop video and being mesmerized by their angelic voices and they slowly and steadily grew as artists and as performers. I also remember seeing them supporting Bey in Europe and despite being in a big stadium still giving their all just in their own little bubble, just focusing on their vocals, instead of trying to attempt to live up to Bey's huge show. They always felt genuine, and I am happy Bey and Parkwood gives them the space to grow into their own. This album is amazing and an other step in their artistic growth. Great production, and both production and their vocals lift eachother. It sounds all smooth and fits them, I am really looking forward to keep watching them grow even more. They really deserve acclaim and succes imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                X