Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy mother******* shit.
    Spectacular.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It just hit me that sometimes Chloe really sounds like Dinah Jane from 5H. I was listening to "Forgive Me" earlier and I was like why does this voice sound so familiar.

Comment

Never heard of them. Checking it out now.
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

Comment

They teased a remix album with features last week. That'd be cool.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This might be the album that I’ve been enjoying the most this year tbh.

Comment

I haven't listened to the whole album, I've just discovered that I love "Do It" and am still trying to decipher all of the layers it contains, vocally.
              "Forgive Me" doesn't yet have that impact but we'll see. But back to "Do It", yup, that's my little summer jam !
              If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "Alibi" on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                This might be the album that I’ve been enjoying the most this year tbh.
                Same. I did not expect to listen to this as much as I have, but I keep coming back to it.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I thought they were cute but was never really that interested in them before Do It. This is now my second most played album behind Future Nostalgia
                  Fiat 500

Comment

This album is still chef's kiss material.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm thinking of giving this a listen, intrigued by the first single.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Y’all have no idea how much I’m stanning for them.

Comment

This is probably my most surprising album that I've been replaying. I just want to replay all the tunes from it all the time.

Comment

I swear Chloe has turned into a whole different species this era. Her sex appeal & aura are insane!

Comment

Magical.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

This album is being slept on, just like any other Parkwood project with no promo or physicals.

My album of the year.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Ska8er In their defense, they did A LOT of promotions for this album. I think the lack of radio support & Spotify playlisting kinda hinder them from getting bigger.

Also, I saw some tweet that kinda went viral the other day saying that "Do It" should've been nominated in the Pop category instead of R&B at the VMA's and many people in the comments actually agreed. Kinda surprised me since I always see "Do It" as a straight up Urban/R&B song but hey, maybe it means they should try pushing it on Pop as well?

Comment

They might have done promo but it was too late by that point.

Parkwood sent Do It to radios two months after its release, and even then it wasn't a proper push.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Ofcourse they did a lot of promo and ofcourse we are in a global pandemic but it would be cool if Bey and Parkwood had invested in some proper bundles. CD, Vinyl etc. this album really deserves more

Comment

Their profile has sky rocketed this era though. We gotta take these wins with park wood, sisterns lol.

Last era they barely placed on any Billboard chart, now look at them.

On top of that, black twitter LOVES them.

Comment

^
                                          Agreed, they are still building so that is always a win

Comment

There has been so many AMAZING, and I mean hear me out sisters, AHHMAZING albums this year. Like, Alina Baraz, Jojo, Kehlani, Kiana, Justine Skye, TeaMarrr, Brandy and Teyana... Each and every single of them made me fall in love with this awful year. But THIS, Ungodly Hour, is taking the cake for me.

Comment

Marchum The R&B girls are not playing games this year at all. Maybe one of the only good things this year to happen.

They're definitely my most unexpected album. As of favorite, they're in the top 5 but at this point lemme whore out these albums so more before I fully make that decision.

Comment

Do it and Busy Boy are amaze. Really unexpectedly great little album!
                                                LJC--->>

Comment

They’re performing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tomorrow.0

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    They’re performing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X