No announcement yet.

Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Zerina did WONDERS with them.
        Fashion icons in the making.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The amount of likes...

We need this energy for their nex album. Chloe killed it though!

Also regarding the GRAMMYs, now that the show is pushed back - do you think they extended the voting deadlines as well? If that's so I think they should push another song to the radio in the meantime, while Halle's in London doing Little Mermaid as well.
          UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

Comment

• I think the push back didn't affect the voting period as far as I know, we just will see the results later.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The pushback didn't affect he voting period. The voting period actually ended before the pushback was announced.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Deluxe might be on the way.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Bring it!!!
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• OMG YES. Best album of 2020 about to be the best album of 2021

Comment

• Was that the song that Halle hated a lot?

Comment

• After the Deluxe, I need a vinyl, this album and it's cover DESERVE a physical release

Comment

• It might not be true to be honest. It's a bit too late and they haven't been together for a couple of months since Halle is in London.

Also what is a Chrome Edition? Is it going to be sponsored by Google?
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                            It might not be true to be honest. It's a bit too late and they haven't been together for a couple of months since Halle is in London.

Also what is a Chrome Edition? Is it going to be sponsored by Google?
                            true after reading again, Chrome edition sounds weird

Comment

• It’s probably real if it appears on Shazam.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Something's coming

I can spell out "Ungodly Hour Music Video Friday" but it could also be "Ungodly Hour Remix Feat. ...(idk)"
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I guess that'd be an interview, considering Halle is still in London.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

• Parkwood doing everything right
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• YESSS

Comment

• By the way, this is the snippet of the "80/20" song that's supposed to be on the re-release. (1:42)

The lyrics are a bit cheesy and you can tell that was not Halle's favorite song.

Comment

• Vinyl!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                By the way, this is the snippet of the "80/20" song that's supposed to be on the re-release. (1:42)

The lyrics are a bit cheesy and you can tell that was not Halle's favorite song.
                                                Halle always seems unimpressed though imo Hopefully there will be more than just one song (and the Do It Remix) added. I could see this working quite well when it's mastered and not played via phone over insta live
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Parkwood doing everything right
                                                  Incredible news.

I still want to know what Chrome is all about, but I'm happy we're getting a re-release AND physicals.

I wouldn't say that Parkwood is doing everything right though. It took them a year to do either, and the music video was obviously filmed in 2020 or the first week of January when the girls were together. Having the single/vinyls in Q4 2020 would have been better commercially and for Grammy attention, but I guess announcing both like that on Jimmy Fallon surely makes up for it.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Incredible news.

I still want to know what Chrome is all about, but I'm happy we're getting a re-release AND physicals.

I wouldn't say that Parkwood is doing everything right though. It took them a year to do either, and the music video was obviously filmed in 2020 or the first week of January when the girls were together. Having the single/vinyls in Q4 2020 would have been better commercially and for Grammy attention, but I guess announcing both like that on Jimmy Fallon surely makes up for it.
                                                    I feel like anything in Q4 gets overshadowed by christmas music to the point it doesnt make any sense to release something if you're not an a lister. I think the timing is right. If they had plans for this re-release it's perfect to time it with physicals. its just sad the extra video sreams go to this week instead of next. I wonder if they pick a single from one of the new tracks though now that they push Ungodly Hour.
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X