Hurts - Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts - Faith

"Faith" will be Hurts' 5th studio album.

source: Facebook | Hurts

Release date: 4th September 2020

See the flawless album cover and learn more about the album HERE

Tracklisting:

1. VOICES
    2. SUFFER
    3. FRACTURED
    4. SLAVE TO YOUR LOVE
    5. ALL I HAVE TO GIVE
    6. LIAR
    7. SOMEBODY
    8. NUMB
    9. REDEMPTION
    10. WHITE HORSES
    11. DARKEST HOUR
    Last edited by Mainshow; Wed June 24th, 2020, 14:35.
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Last edited by Mainshow; Thu May 7th, 2020, 10:59.

Comment

Hopefully this will be better than their previous two lackluster albums.
      Especially Desire was quite bad.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Their debut is great, but they lost me completely after it.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Looking forward! They are quite hit or miss for me. Exile & Desire are amazing, their other two albums not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
            Especially Desire was quite bad.
            Not when there's Ready To Go, Chaperone and Spotlights

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Their debut is great, but they lost me completely after it.
              Their debut is their only great album. Exile is still really good too.
              Surrender was already a step down, but had its moments.
              Desire is just super generic and boring.
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Agree they’ve reduced in quality over the years, I hope they can recapture some of the magic of their debut on this.
                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

For me their music didn't get worse honestly, so I am excited for the album. I like all four albums, Surrender is my favourite.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I wouldn't say that the quality got reduced because they are still able to come up with excellent songs ("Hold On To Me", "Wings", "Rolling Stone") but unlike on "Happiness" or "Exile", they have shifted to happier and even more experimental sound which - unfortunately - wasn't that successful.

I'd probably say that they have never really been "consistent" - They are still capable of serving quality tracks but they haven't achieved to create another flawless album like "Happiness" again.

Anyway, they are one of my favourite bands and I can't wait to get to know the new material.

Comment

Hurts released another cryptic message involving Georgian, Greek, and Chinese

Apparently, fans did crack the code:

Thai: Everything I do is making the same mistake, and they shouted my name. Knowing I was wrong, I went too far.

Georgian: Tell me my name and help me. Say my name, I'm going very far. If I find that place , I'll go far away

Chinese: I hear their voices in my head I can hear their voices, but I want them to leave But their voices are getting louder

Greece: these voices These voices are praying for me I can’t stop them anymore They are calling me Calling me to rise up

Theo’s Blindfold: ILK IFA = FIRST PERFORMANCE PAGE FIVE SEVEN FOUR LINE ONE FOUR PAGE 574 LINE 14 "The True Guru has placed the sword of spiritual wisdom in my hands. I have overcome and slain the Messenger of Death.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                            Hurts released another cryptic message involving Georgian, Greek, and Chinese
                            Oh yeah! i saw the other day the teaser and the Greek text and i was "wait! go back! you didn't see something written in Greek there, it was a translated subtitle!". Then, i figured out that it was indeed Greek there...

Sorry guys, some minutes ago i discovered the existence this thread or else i would have come here the next minute to tell you what was written there.
                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                              Oh yeah! i saw the other day the teaser and the Greek text and i was "wait! go back! you didn't see something written in Greek there, it was a translated subtitle!". Then, i figured out that it was indeed Greek there...

Sorry guys, some minutes ago i discovered the existence this thread or else i would have come here the next minute to tell you what was written there.
                              Thanks! - I'm really keen on getting to know why they included all these languages. How is that related to the upcoming album? - Glad it was a lovely surprise for you!

Comment

It's so nice to see foreign artists to use our language... I still remember how amazed i felt when i saw a message from Coldplay in Greek some years ago...
                                Btw, i'm really curious to know why they used these particular languages in their message. I suspect it's something with the mv of "Voices". I'll look closer them from now on and i'll let you know if i discover something!
                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Hurts said that they are going back to their roots, darker sound:
                                  https://www.nme.com/news/music/hurts...NPlptEcvIYsjyk

Comment

"Faith" will be Hurts' 5th studio album.

source: Facebook | Hurts

Release date: 4th September 2020

See the flawless album cover and learn more about the album HERE

Tracklisting:

1. VOICES
                                    2. SUFFER
                                    3. FRACTURED
                                    4. SLAVE TO YOUR LOVE
                                    5. ALL I HAVE TO GIVE
                                    6. LIAR
                                    7. SOMEBODY
                                    8. NUMB
                                    9. REDEMPTION
                                    10. WHITE HORSES
                                    11. DARKEST HOUR
                                    Last edited by Mainshow; Wed June 24th, 2020, 14:35.

Comment

I always thought Adam was hot as f*ck.

Comment

Looking forward to this! The first two songs released are good!

Comment

Adam looks amazing.

So I tagged Voices under the wrong album title.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                            So I tagged Voices under the wrong album title.
                                            On Last.fm? If you have a Pro account (which I doubt as nobody buys that ) you can fix it. If you don't, you can fix the scrobbles from last two weeks by manually deleting them and manually rescrobbling them using Open Web Scrobbler. Unfortunately Last.fm doesn't log scrobbles older than two weeks, so unless you go Pro there's no way to "fix" them.

Comment

Yes, I have to use the second option ^^ often did that when it comes to wrong album tags.

Comment

Working...
                                              X