Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Smile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Katy Perry - Smile

    Smile

    out August 14th



    Tracklist
    1 Never Really Over
    2 Cry About It Later
    3 Teary Eyes
    4 Daisies
    5 Resilient
    6 Not The End Of The World
    7 Smile
    8 Champagne Problems
    9 Tucked
    10 Harleys in Hawaii
    11 Only Love
    12 What Makes A Woman
    Deluxe/Fan Edition
    13 Small Talk
    14 Never Worn White
    15 Daisies Acoustic
    16 Daisies Oliver Heldens Remix
    Last edited by Mikerocha; Sat July 18, 2020, 00:46.
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

    “I’m staying right here.”

  • #2
    It's coming out August 14th and will be titled Smile
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Noahh View Post
      It's coming out August 14th and will be titled Smile
      Smile, with the lead single Daisies sounds revolutionary
      last.fm

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder if she’s releasing because of label pressure and commitments or because she really wants to (even though she’s pregnant/expecting).
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
          I wonder if she’s releasing because of label pressure and commitments or because she really wants to (even though she’s pregnant/expecting).
          Nelly Furtado (Folklore) and Madonna (Music) also planned their eras in a heavily pregnant state. I'm not saying that it's easy but it's doable.
          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
          and everything you stand for?
          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
          just to tell you that I see more?

          Comment


          • #6
            There isn't any tangible excitement for this - had it not been for UKMIX, I wouldn't of known about new Katy music...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              There isn't any tangible excitement for this - had it not been for UKMIX, I wouldn't of known about new Katy music...
              It's basically what Paula Abdul, Wilson Philipps or Debbie Gibson went through. The main difference is that Katy Perry had more time to prepare for this as her popularity deline has been much milder. I guess she's made her money and the remaining fans will keep supporting her as it happened with the previous acts that had one big era.
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                It's basically what Paula Abdul, Wilson Philips or Debbie Gibson went through.
                Still an amazing catalogue. Whether or not Katy will ever regain huge popularity, she has great songs to go back to forever.

                My Instagram... - Click here

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looking forward to this one, I've liked all the tracks so far minus Small Talk.
                  thank u, next

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                    Album title is Smile, named after next single with Diddy.

                    Slightly delayed?

                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Not here for a Britney circus theme.
                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ^
                        It's fan made.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          ^
                          It's fan made.
                          Thank God. I feel we had this several times.
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            But she will be a sad clown on the official cover according to insiders.
                            There will be only one collab on the album, Diddy. That song already leaked a while ago. It's pretty basic. This Is How We Do part two.
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                              But she will be a sad clown on the official cover according to insiders.
                              There will be only one collab on the album, Diddy. That song already leaked a while ago. It's pretty basic. This Is How We Do part two.
                              Basic like everything this era
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Is the tracklist real?

                                if there’s a Dua collab, it needs to be a single asap
                                last.fm

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

                                  Album title is Smile, named after next single with Diddy.

                                  Slightly delayed?

                                  This would be good if it wasn't fan made. Great cover, great theme, including Never Really Over, collabs with Taylor and Dua Lipa.
                                  But we'll just have to wait and see.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                    Is the tracklist real?

                                    if there’s a Dua collab, it needs to be a single asap
                                    Nah it's just fanmade.
                                    There's only one collab, that's Diddy
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      As I said in the Songs thread, this is fake. It even says it on the account.

                                      Plus that cover is Horrendous with a capital H. Her make up is the same as that horror film where the clown used to kidnap children or The Joker or a mix of the two. Just NO.

                                      Last edited by InFamous; Sat July 4, 2020, 20:55.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Noahh View Post

                                        Nah it's just fanmade.
                                        There's only one collab, that's Diddy
                                        Unbelievable. Such a lovely cover and tracklist.
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

                                          Unbelievable. Such a lovely cover and tracklist.
                                          It literally said it on the account you took it from that it was fanmade

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            It literally said it on the account you took it from that it was fanmade
                                            I have no time to zoom in on the fine print
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

                                              I have no time to zoom in on the fine print
                                              Even without that it looks fake as fuk lol. All those duets

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                                Even without that it looks fake as fuk lol. All those duets
                                                It looks more legit than even the real artist album covers these days.

                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

                                                  It looks more legit than even the real artist album covers these days.

                                                  Nah it looks pure fake, that Joker make up alone

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X