• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katy reveals Smile tracklist

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...PVpgseYzswEai8
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• A clip of Resilient is now on YouTube.

B-A-S-I-C

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• We could have had this tomorrow.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ Such a short song at only 2:11! I'm surprised at how short each song is on the album. NRO is the longest track at 3:43, and every other track besides WMAW is 2:46 - 3:18.

The new song is OK, but definitely the weakest so far. Not a fan of the random vocoder effect. I regularly replay the other Smile tracks, but don't see me going back to this one much.

Comment

• I don't see this album being better than Witness (which I enjoyed), but we shall see Kae-T girl...

Comment

• What makes a woman is woeful. 2 mins 12 seconds.

Comment

• I don't mind what makes a woman but it's not amazing....
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• “What makes a woman” verses sound exactly the same as “The climb”. Note after note.
                      I even thought writers would be credited but they’re not.

Comment

• Why am I enjoying everything from this album so far She seems the most likeable & friendly this era (before she always seemed so fake to me) and the songs aren’t that bad as people say they are. I relistened to her previous albums to get an idea and they weren’t that good either... and this one seems quite nice so far.

Comment

• What Makes A Woman is a really great song IMO. Only song I didn't care much for this era is Smile.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I agree I've loved most of the songs she released recently!
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Looking forward to this.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She hasn’t had a *great* album since Teenage Dream, but at least the singles would be more or less decent and a few album tracks as well.

If almost all of the singles from this one are so bland, I’m afraid the album will be her worst yet.

Let’s hope this is a “bad singles but good/underrated album tracks” situation here
                                last.fm

Comment

• It's almost time to "Smile "

Comment

• The album has leaked
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                      The album has leaked
                                      Is it as basic as we all expect?

I seriously didn’t like one single snippet so far.

Comment

• You know what.

The album is actually pretty decent. There are quite some catchy little pop songs on the album.
                                        You should just go into this album with zero expectations.
                                        The album lacks soul and identity, but it's not bad. It just sounds like a new pop girl's debut album.
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I heard some of the leaks, yes it is the final

Cry About It Later and Teary Eyes are quite good.

I will wait till Friday for the rest.

Comment

• I was looking at the track list last night and as we already have 5 of the songs from the standard edition, there's only about 21 mins of music to look forward to !
                                            I'm just going to wait till it comes out officially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                              It just sounds like a new pop girl's debut album.
                                              That‘s exactly the problem I have with it.

Comment

• What were you guys expecting, an experimental masterpiece?

I expect a basic pop album so i'll enjoy it probably when i listen to it.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Katy Perry pivots to boring / review by stereogum

https://www.google.ch/amp/s/www.ster...in-pop%3famp=1

Comment

• New visual for Never Really Over.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X