Kylie Minogue - Disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Disco

Luckily for all of us, Minogue is working on a new album. Following 2018's Golden, which saw her mosey on down into the world of country-inflected pop, she would like to confirm that the new album – Kylie – is “grown-up disco. [It's] difficult even for me to explain,” she said. “But even grown-ups need some pure pop fun.”
    Source: GQ Magazine
    Big.Big.Booty.

Yes for the pop/disco album.

No for the album name I mean she already has Kylie, Kylie Minogue & Kylie Christmas.

Comment

Might be a working title.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh I am SO here for this

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Might be a working title.
          True!

Comment

Surely a working title - unless she's really trying to make a point to Kylie Jenner

The disco/pop stuff has been known for a while, she was working with Mousse T and Alex Gaudino before lockdown.

Comment

But she’s already had an album called Kylie. That can’t be the final name surely! So excited for new stuff from Kylie though. Have been delving into a lot of her music recently that I’ve never heard before and there’s an absolute treasure-trove of wonderful material she has released over the years.
              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Watch it being released early next year, Q1 to be accurate.
                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                  Watch it being released early next year, Q1 to be accurate.
                  I actually think this is going to be released this year still, don't you think?

Comment

Yeah I think there is a strong chance for an early Q4 release, single at the end of August.
                    They wouldn't start teasing so early otherwise.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Yeah I think there is a strong chance for an early Q4 release, single at the end of August.
                      Could be another KMO - IIRC they were talking about her changing labels and what not in early 2013 (we also got the random thing with Skirt) then Into The Blue was out in January 2014 Album in mid March.
                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Always looking forward to new Kylie! She's always good for a few bops at least (KMO being the only dud so far).
                        I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Surely a working title - unless she's really trying to make a point to Kylie Jenner
                          She could call the album "The Real Kylie" then..

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Just reminded me of this J Lo DVD 'The Reel Me' from 2003 (I own this one it has a cool interview where she she intro's her videos) Haha:

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

That sounds bad tho

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

I actually think this is going to be released this year still, don't you think?
                                However, she released "Golden" when the trend of country-pop had almost faded...
                                So, Q1 2021 seems a more realistic scenario.

And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

lol, maybe she forgot she has an album named Kylie...I mean it was released 30 years ago

Anyway, I am ready for dance record. I hope it's nothing generic though.

Comment

Always looking forward to new Kylie
                                    Too Much Music
                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                    Scotland Social League

Comment

Lukas Graham's and Six 60's first three albums each have the same title and they are very successful in their native countries, so who knows ^^ ...
                                      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                      and everything you stand for?
                                      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I mean at the end of the the title does not matter. I guess because that's the only thing we have to discuss at this point.

Comment

I'm tired of self titled albums. I want something else, but I'm happy to get a new album, so I'll live!
                                          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                                            I'm tired of self titled albums. I want something else, but I'm happy to get a new album, so I'll live!
                                            I hate self titled album names too
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I mean, her debut album is titled "Kylie", and her 94' album is titled "Kylie Minogue". Which is why we call it her "94" album, as to not get confused. We really don't need a third self titled album lol
                                              Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Also Impossible Princess was distributed as Kylie or Kylie Minogue in the UK I beleive?

Comment

As long as she doesn’t jump on the ‘KM15’ trend then I’m good

Comment

Working...
                                                  X