No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple days ago two of my 20-something friends had DISCO on their Instagram Stories! Then I had a long chats with both of them about the album.

It amazes me how Kylie is appealing to more than just the old gays! The way she's destroying ageism, I can cry.
    Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
    Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• She really gave the gheys what they wanted, didn't she?
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Amazon Black Friday Exclusive.

Do I need it? No.
        Will I buy it? Absolutely.
        Surprise : it glows in the dark!
        Pre-ordered.
        Available on Nov 27th.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• That one’s on my Christmas list!

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder what disco covers she might throw into the setlist when she gets around to touring. I think she'd be amazing singing 'Gloria' and it would sit so well alongside the Disco tracks.
            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I always wanted her to remake September and Night Fever, and she has! Those would be perfect for a real tour.
              Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Okay sooo this is kinda sorta growing on me. I made a playlist of this year's disco influenced songs (Dua, Roisin and Jessie) and I added a few tracks from Disco (I Love It, Miss A Thing, Fine Wine, I Love It, Dancefloor Darling, DJ and Say Something). I got some wine and danced for a few hours. I probably need to do that with the entire album to really "get it."

I also threw in some Sophie Ellis Bextor, Robyn and Dannii Minogue to round out the playlist.

Comment

• I was hoping I would love the album as much as I did Golden.
                  But although I loved the first songs that were released: Say Something, Magic and I Love It, I'm not really feeling the other songs yet.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Dua Lipa concert streaming with Kylie on 27th Nov
                    Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• It's just a rumor at this point but very exciting nonetheless. She's rumored to be performing CGYOOMH
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        It's just a rumor at this point but very exciting nonetheless. She's rumored to be performing CGYOOMH
                        Dua posted it on her Insta tho

Comment

• Dua and Kylie, what a dream team. I got a ticket for Studio 2054 so can't wait to see their collab.

Comment

• Watch Kylie sing Madonna’s part of Levitating
                            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                              Watch Kylie sing Madonna’s part of Levitating
                              She'll sing Can't Get You Out Of My Head
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• If I was Kylie I would of only done it on the proviso that Dua Lipa sung "Magic" & "Say Something or Real Groove any of them. To promote Kylie's Disco it's only fair.
                                Especially as Dua holds Kylie in such high regard. This would really place 1 of the new tracks high on streaming.
                                ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
                                ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
                                ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

• What a tune.
                                  It has to be a single at some point.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I am secretly hoping they are doing CGYOOMH (obvious) and Miss A Thing (the song deserves its moment!)

But can also see them doing Magic.

Comment

• Well it goes with out saying that "Miss A Thing" needs to be a single....but all the whispers & feelings are that "Real Groove" is gunna be the next single at the moment sooo get some epic free buzz for it now. "Magic" is a steady hit soo push that again it could be a big seller from "Disco" #kylie #disco #goddessofpop #discoqueen
                                      ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
                                      ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
                                      ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

• Where does the dj go is my latest jam

Comment

• Disco Spirit https://Kylie.lnk.to/DiscoSpiritPR

Today Kylie announces a brand new music experience titled ‘Disco Spirit’, a chance to be truly immersed in her music wherever you are via augmented reality for a limited time. Fans can access this via Kylie’s Instagram profile here: https://Kylie.lnk.to/DiscoSpiritPR.

Disco Spirit will launch tomorrow 26th November at 19:00 GMT. For one hour only, fans will be able to access the experience through Instagram that will see the ‘Disco Spirt’ arrive and perform ‘Real Groove’ as a glittering, ethereal spirit via augmented reality for one hour after which the filter will remain for fans to enjoy wherever they are. Instructions of how to use the filter will be available via Kylie’s Instagram Stories.

KYLIE SAYS:

"Come dance with my Disco Spirit! I loved working on this project and having a sparkling avatar embody the spirit of my album, DISCO, is an absolute thrill; to be the first of its kind on Instagram is very exciting!"

Kylie and team worked together with Facebook’s Creative Shop to craft this unique experience, a global music first on Instagram, using Spark AR and Instagram technology.

Drawing on the themes and visuals of the album, the visual style was conceptualised and adapted to 3D space and tailored for Spark AR and the Instagram platform.

The avatar was carefully modelled to embody the spirit of disco by Simone (Creative Digital Studio), and then driven using motion captured dance moves. Handing this asset to Creative Shop, Facebook used in-house audio production to remix the track and tailor it to fit a performance narrative, and then assembled the experience inside Spark AR.
                                          Ricardo Caetano - Head of Creative Shop UK says:

"We are very excited to have the opportunity to work on this project with Kylie Minogue, BMG and Studio Moross. With the main goal of enabling and celebrating self-expression, we designed this experience together, to give fans a different type of interaction with Kylie’s visuals and music, bringing fans closer. This project allowed us to explore how established concepts of performance, identity and presence are all converging and being stretched by music and technology."
                                          That could be interesting.

Comment

• After so many years, she's still innovative! She's one of a kind!
                                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

What a tune.
                                              It has to be a single at some point.
                                              Co-sign. Like it on first listen

Comment

• I'm late to the party with this album, I've only just listened to it but its the first Kylie album in a long time that's really disappointed me. The melodies in the songs are really weak for me and the overall production of some of the songs is really messy. I'm really gutted cuz I was looking forward to something new from Kylie but something about this album isn't clicking with me.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X