• Show
Clear All

• SAdly, i missed the Disco Spirit.
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
      SAdly, i missed the Disco Spirit.
      It’s now available as a selfie filter.
      The AR filter was quite nice, nothing groundbreaking but great online promotion for Real Groove.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401 View Post
        I'm late to the party with this album, I've only just listened to it but its the first Kylie album in a long time that's really disappointed me. The melodies in the songs are really weak for me and the overall production of some of the songs is really messy. I'm really gutted cuz I was looking forward to something new from Kylie but something about this album isn't clicking with me.
        So what the beauty is this is just your opinion & not the majority of people who loved it.
        Yes the doors are officially to the who ain't got no #kylie disco spirit.
        ❤️I BOW TO THE 💯% QUEEN OF ALL GODDESSES
        ❤️xKYLIExKYLIExKYLIExKYLIEx
        ❤️(🎶🎶🎤🎧🎤🎶🎶)

Comment

• I think 95% of her fans are very happy with this album.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            I think 95% of her fans are very happy with this album.
            It's a real improvement from her last one!
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Kylie and Dua performing Real Groove / Electricity

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She is an astonishing performer !!!!

Comment

• Real Groove is one of her best songs ever. Pure facts.
                  That chorus is addictive.

Comment

• Great to see some more clever promo for Real Groove, she’s everywhere with this album!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Great to see some more clever promo for Real Groove, she’s everywhere with this album!
                      Honestly, it can’t be faulted and it’s stopped her album free falling out of the top 10. Well earned.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• So this is actually the first album from Kylie Minogue that I've listened to, and I have to say that I love it! I heard the fantastic "Real Groove" on a Spotify playlist and I also read that the album is similar to Jessie Ware's latest album, so I decided to check it out and it's so good! I've listened to it several times now and there are honestly no bad songs on this, imo. Of course there are a few fillerish songs that I skip sometimes, but even those are at least listenable and not bad.

I guess my ranking so far would be:

Amazing:
                        1. Real Groove
                        2. Miss a Thing
                        3. Magic
                        4. I Love It

Good:
                        5. Dance Floor Darling
                        6. Last Chance
                        7. Celebrate You
                        8. Supernova

Nice / Still pretty good:
                        9. Till You Love Somebody
                        10. Spotlight
                        11. Say Something
                        12. Fine Wine
                        13. Where Does the DJ Go?
                        14. Unstoppable

Listenable, but also skippable:
                        15. Hey Lonely
                        16. Monday Blues

Comment

• Real Groove deserves good treatment. I guess music video is coming in December, along w tv promo.

And hopefully she'll air Infinite Disco soon too.

Hopefully music video will be better than previous two.
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• If anyone is interested, she did a 53-min interview with Larry Flick for SiriusXM and it's really insightful on her recording and creative process. It's called "Say Something With Kylie Minogue" https://player.siriusxm.com/now-playing

Comment

• The promo trail continue with a New Year's Eve performance for NBC.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJrdQNs...=1ejp1z0xcfhso

According to this Post a Diva Disco re-issue wirh some Features will be released.

This says “rumour”, but the page is a vinyls page.

This seems too good to be true.
                                Last edited by PopFan; Wed December 23, 2020, 20:56.

Comment

• She should have the biggest ghey icon Lady Gaga as a feature. It would break the internet.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I love how she confirmed there will be more singles released from this album in 2021.
                                    I want this era to continue with music videos and all
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Oh wow, would be cool if those features are true. However, only Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper sound interesting.
                                      Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Ep8NDtFXEAA0t9e.jpg
                                        Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                          https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJrdQNs...=1ejp1z0xcfhso

According to this Post a Diva Disco re-issue wirh some Features will be released.

This says “rumour”, but the page is a vinyls page.

This seems too good to be true.
                                          This can be totally fake, but Kylie has confirmed some collaborations are on the way.
                                          Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• The reissue sounds fake to me but Supernova as a single with Lady Gaga would be IMMENSE.

I still want her to work with Madonna - she could fit on any of these songs easily.

I actually think this could be Kylie’s best album ever... it’s just not getting old.

Comment

• You’re right it doesn’t get old it is disco but with a timeless feel. She did very well to be main producer and keep it cohesive.

I’d love a reissue with Gaga and Madonna.

Comment

• Real Groove feat. Dua Lipa out this Thursday apparently

Comment

• She's performing at both NBC and CNN's New Year Eve shows!

Comment

• In case you didn’t know it already, DISCO is the best New Years Eve Party album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X