Kylie Minogue - Disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
    She was probably so ready to get her mask back on. Honestly for any singer doing their best to put stuff out during this pandemic. I’m not going to be picky
    I doubt she's releasing album lead single without a video. This might be some take from the video shoot if they were pressed with the amount of promo material to choose from.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Oh of course there’s a video. No doubt.
      B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

That cover is indeed a choice. But the title is nice!

Comment

The cover is v fitting of the title, but it could do without that horrible "Kylie" font. She should just scrap all the writing from it.

Her eyes look v close together aswell lol.

But I think it's a nice cover otherwise.

Also... November 6th..... gurl.
          thank u, next

Comment

Yeah it would be much more striking it was just her. Not text, no photoshopped star.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

True November 6th seems quite far away. October would’ve been better

Comment

I'm interested to see what kind of editions there are. Golden looked great. And Step Back In Time too.

​​​​​But I'm not ordering anything until I hear the single first.

Comment

I need a glitter ball vinyl.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That cover looks like a screenshot.

Comment

I really like the cover!

Comment

I'm being cautious here. I don't like the title at all but it is the music that matters most at the end of the day.

Comment

I just want the album opener to be a 5-10 second Intro with an atmoshperic feel where she seductively says “Your disco needs me”, with the “me” being elongated to the beginning of the next song. Ugh

Comment

I want a continuous mix album. Now that’s disco!

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              Yeah it would be much more striking it was just her. Not text, no photoshopped star.
                              Agree, it doesn't really need any writing - if anything, the DISCO title on it's own would've been fine because the Kylie font looks messy.

This is her first Q4 album release since X! Get that Christmas seller.

Comment

Are all the pop girls gonna release disco albums now?
                                I like the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  I want a continuous mix album. Now that’s disco!
                                  Stream Confessions on a Dance Floor.

Comment

Dont like the title, or the cover. But I will give the music a spin for sure.

Comment

Are there any fan cover edits out already? The Katy ones were gazillion times better than her actual cover.​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Agree, it doesn't really need any writing - if anything, the DISCO title on it's own would've been fine because the Kylie font looks messy.

This is her first Q4 album release since X! Get that Christmas seller.
                                        No artist is going to release an album without a name on the cover.

Edit - NVM I have been advised no name covers are common, who knew Thanks beredy
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Tue July 21, 2020, 16:33.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This is 100% wrong.

Comment

Plenty of album covers with no name. Plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Gaga just did it like two months ago

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                Plenty of album covers with no name. Plenty.
                                                Kylie alone has two albums without her name on the cover.

Comment

Not liking the cover
                                                  You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                                  I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

This is 100% wrong.
                                                    Ok let me rephrase, I don't think an artist should release an album without their name on the cover !

Comment

Working...
                                                    X