Kylie Minogue - Disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    Are there any fan cover edits out already? The Katy ones were gazillion times better than her actual cover.​​​​​​

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The first is cute but the others are even more atrocious

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
        The first is cute but the others are even more atrocious
        I agree. But the problem is it's basically the same idea, moving the text around won't help. Some of the Katy ones were really imaginative.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

I agree. But the problem is it's basically the same idea, moving the text around won't help. Some of the Katy ones were really imaginative.
          Right. The fourth one is cute too tho

Comment

• I mean if she's gonna go for a retro disco sound I don't see why the cover is so bad? It's very campy early 80's. It catches the eye.

Comment

• Pre-order starting on the 23rd at midnight.
              https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6WcVkA...=1ppz35kq1mf5x
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  Pre-order starting on the 23rd at midnight.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6WcVkA...=1ppz35kq1mf5x
                  I predict a big disco ball edition with the vinyl house in the circumference.

Comment

• Terrible cover. Hate the photo. Looks like she dolled herself up in costume and took a selfie during lockdown.

Hate the album title too. Fair enough if the music is disco-inspired but there are so many more interesting or catchy titles she could’ve come up with.

If they were stumped for ideas they should’ve just had a fan competition to come up with a cover for the new album because this is one of her worst covers imho.

Praying the music is quality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      I mean if she's gonna go for a retro disco sound I don't see why the cover is so bad? It's very campy early 80's. It catches the eye.
                      the make up, hairstyle and overall style is very 70s ... so is disco, so it makes sence

I hope it’s more Love At First Sight / On A Night Like This, less I Believe in You / All The Lovers
                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• That album cover looks awful.
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The title is not the most creative one, buuut… at least it's not Kylie, so that's a step up. I'd usually be disappointed by such an album title, but none of her titles since Aphrodite have been particularly good, so I'm just glad that this is not another self-titled at this point.

The cover is also pretty lame.. that flash/star looks like a cheap effect edited on a phone tbh.
                          last.fm

Comment

• I dunno about this, it kind of all has a "been seen before" tinge to me. Confessions of a dance floor vibes .

Comment

• The cover and title suits the theme of the album. Just perfect and iconic in the near future probably.
                              It's the kind of cover and title that you won't forget.

Really looking forward to this era. Hope I will love it as much as Golden.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                The cover and title suits the theme of the album. Just perfect and iconic in the near future probably.
                                It's the kind of cover and title that you won't forget.

Really looking forward to this era. Hope I will love it as much as Golden.
                                Plus it will definitely stand out on streaming services and on the shelves.

Comment

• The album title is atrocious whereas the cover itself looks like a parody.

So creative... NOT.

Comment

• I honestly hate the cover :( It's so cheap and tacky, which I never think Kylie of. The effect certainly doesn't help either. I understand we are going through a pandemic but it looks like she took the photo herself. Kind of hoping she changes it...

I'm still looking forward to the album of course and I know I'll probably love it.

Comment

• The title might be so simple that it works as the era goes by, let's see if the music itself helps to make it better.

The cover though, it seems like they didn't even try. It's disappointing, because Kylie's visuals are usually so on point.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I am fine with the title and cover.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• The promo pic on her insta (could be from the video) should’ve been the album cover!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• November feels so far away.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                    UGLEEEE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X