Kylie Minogue - Disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Love it. The disc really fits the cover. And I can clearly see it's not Kylie swirling around...
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Bundles are up on her website https://kylie.tmstor.es
      You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
      I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• HMV Exclusive Blue Vinyl

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vi...ent-blue-vinyl
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love the cover, and I hope I'll love the song. It's exciting, it's just that with November release #1 in UK will almost be impossible, even if she pulls "Golden" numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
              I love the cover, and I hope I'll love the song. It's exciting, it's just that with November release #1 in UK will almost be impossible, even if she pulls "Golden" numbers.
              Last year, the #1 album first week of November debuted with 30k.
              Golden did 48k (in April), SBIT did 32k (June).
              BMG will be pulling everything they can to give her another #1 debut.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I’m intrigued by this, loving the idea of more disco pop. I could never get into Golden

November is so far away though
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I would loooooove Kylie to have another #1, and if the single becomes a hit, it may increase it's chances, but I'm always skeptical about November in the UK. It's always either some veteran UK act or UK darling releasing an album around that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                    It's always either some veteran UK act or UK darling releasing an album around that time.
                    She is both!

The bundles look nice. It's basically the same pattern as Golden.

Comment

• I want the blue vinyl but damn HMV and your 20 free delivery!

Comment

• Lord Kylie, you are going to cost me a small fortune
                      You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                      I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Kylie confirmed there will be a second single before the album release.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Last year, the #1 album first week of November debuted with 30k.
                          Golden did 48k (in April), SBIT did 32k (June).
                          BMG will be pulling everything they can to give her another #1 debut.
                          I think the album will sell well!
                          Too Much Music
                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Don't like the cover, either. She looks like Taylor Dayne!

First single is decent, though. Back to pop.
                            Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• I don’t understand the hate for the title and cover. The star is dubious but I think she looks great and I like the cover and the title. Anything has to be an improvement on the golden era for me (personal opinion obvs).
                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• ^My thoughts exactly!
                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• It's easily one of her worst covers though?
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I wish she kept that "red theme" (single cover, that other red pic she posted on her socials) for the album cover as well instead of that ugly blue-ish theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                      It's easily one of her worst covers though?
                                      I think it's one of her best.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I wouldn’t be surprised if the cover was replaced like Kylie Christmas was. It’s just so odd - not the concept, but she looks really awkward in it. She’s going to struggle in November though to get a #1 I think - it just depends if the industry is going to keep pushing release dates back because of the virus etc. Though Kylie really needs a promo tour and I’m not sure how possible that’ll be come November!
                                        This superstar in the making
                                        Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• DISCO - producing and writing credits

Track 1 - Daniel Davidsen, Michelle Buzz, Peter Wallevik, Teemu Brunila
                                          Track 2 - Kylie Minogue, Ally Ahern, Nico Stadi, Teemu Brunilla
                                          Track 3 - Kylie Minogue, Alida Garpestad, Nico Stadi
                                          Track 4 - Kylie Minogue, Danny Shah, Linsle Campbell, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 5 - Kylie Minogue, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 6 – Say Something: Kylie Minogue, Ash Howes, Biff Stannard, Jon Green
                                          Track 7 - Kylie Minogue, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 8 - Kylie Minogue, Duck Blackwell, Richard Stannard
                                          Track 9 - Kylie Minogue, Danny Shah, Kiris Houston, Sky Adams
                                          Track 10 - Kylie Minogue, Linsle Campbell, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 11 - Fiona Bevan, Troy Miller
                                          Track 12 - Kylie Minogue, Danny Shah, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 13 - Kylie Minogue, Linsle Campbell, Sky Adams, Teemu Brunila
                                          Track 14 - Kylie Minogue, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 15 - Kylie Minogue, Maegan Cottone, Sky Adams
                                          Track 16 - Kylie Minogue, Danny Shah, Kiris Houston, Sky Adams

Comment

• That’s a lot of Sky Adams - but he did some great work on Golden. Richard Stannard is pretty good too, always good to see what he comes up with.

But that cover gets worse every time I see it

Surprised they haven’t given the deluxe edition a different cover somehow, try and boost sales a bit more.
                                            This superstar in the making
                                            Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Say Something - Spotify Numbers
                                              1st day: 344,033
                                              2nd day: 387,715
                                              3rd day: 237,216
                                              Total: 968,964

Kylie listeners on Spotify
                                              23th of July: 4,872,544
                                              x
                                              25th of July: 5,040,544
                                              26th of July: 5,106,318

Comment

• I totally dug Golden. I actually still have it on my playlist. So looking forward to this. Autumn is such a disco time... I guess that’s because COTDF was also released around that time many many years or is it decade and half ago.

when all else fails, there is always Kylie to the rescue who isn’t trying to reinvent the wheel; just giving us something to dance and enjoy over and over again.

Comment

• Peter Wallevik and Daniel Hely Davidsen wrote Get Outta My Way - that gives me massive hope that the next single (track 1?) will be the uptempo disco banger.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X