X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LotsOfLove
    replied
    Imagine she released an album like this after her Fever album

The way she would be ten times more huge back then. But she took the riskier road releasing Body Language, which we love her for.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by esswein View Post
    After a few weeks of a break, I listened again this album and realized that it's Kylie's best since 'Aphrodite'. It's very cohesive, even the bonus tracks are just stunning. She's in a very creative modd and receiving such goodwill since Golden era, I'm so happy for her.
    I hope she gets to tour the album, because I agree. A club tour + festivals 2022 seems like a decent plan.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    She really delivered. It's definitely one of the best Pop releases of the year, along with Dua and Katy.

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    replied
    Originally posted by esswein View Post
    After a few weeks of a break, I listened again this album and realized that it's Kylie's best since 'Aphrodite'. It's very cohesive, even the bonus tracks are just stunning. She's in a very creative modd and receiving such goodwill since Golden era, I'm so happy for her.
    Tbh, i can't stand the bonus tracks except maybe "Spotlight". However, the main body of work is really great! Kylie DELIVERED!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    My mum told me Celebrate You is her favourite

Leave a comment:

• esswein
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Would be such an iconic moment for a performance.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Yeah there are so many potential singles. I would definitely pick the same as yours.
    Miss a Thing deserves something special. It is such a refined track, pop perfection.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I am so obsessed with this one.
    The performance on Infinite Disco was so fabulous.
    And I feel that it's very modern yet you GET that it is pure disco.

I think the remaining single picks are Supernova, Last Dance, and possibly Where Does The DJ Go? I could see Kylie wanting a change of pace with Miss a Thing or Celebrate You (feels very BBCR2) but bugger it - just go big Kylie.

I Love It deserves to be a single too but i think that ship has sailed. But I absolutely love the run from Supernova to Where Does The DJ Go?

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    I need Last Chance to be a single.
    I am so obsessed with this one.
    The performance on Infinite Disco was so fabulous.
    And I feel that it's very modern yet you GET that it is pure disco.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    I need Last Chance to be a single.

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    Magic is one of the strongest Kylie songs in a while. I don’t know why but it gives me In Your Eyes vibes, like some sort of spiritual sequel.
    I honestly feel like Kylie referenced, and looked to "In Your Eyes" for inspiration for this album. For both visual and sound.

Somehow Disco is the perfect balance between Light Years and X. It's a great album. It took a bit to fully grow on me.
    Last edited by YouMakeMeFeel; Tue February 16, 2021, 01:56.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Every time I listen to Magic it fills me with happiness. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Magic is one of the strongest Kylie songs in a while. I don’t know why but it gives me In Your Eyes vibes, like some sort of spiritual sequel.

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    Magic is such a superb track! It's one of Kylie's best in awhile actually! I haven't stopped listening to it since it came out.

My favorite and most stand out tracks on Disco are:

Magic
    Dancefloor Darling
    Monday Blues
    Real Groove

The album as a whole is solid!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Magic has now more views than Say Something on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    This guys reaction to Disco is funny. He's not too familiar with her, but knows of her. But I enjoyed the review/reaction

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    Originally posted by oaknuys View Post

Perhaps she should already move on and start promoting Miss A Thing? We at least got a performance video of Real Groove, but unfortunately Miss A Thing was somehow never got a live performance at all. :(. Moreover i never understood the fuss that kylie wanted to create with that hideous Dua Lipa Rmx lol poor Dua was almost 90 percent of times totally mute during that so called duet lol
    I was listening to it today and I only noticed Dua saying ‘Kylie’ and her laugh at the very end ... what the heck were they thinking?

Leave a comment:

• HotPotato
    replied
    Move on to Where Does The DJ Go.

Ob. Vi. Ous. Ly.

Leave a comment:

• oaknuys
    replied
    Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
    So what happened to “Real Groove” video?
    Perhaps she should already move on and start promoting Miss A Thing? We at least got a performance video of Real Groove, but unfortunately Miss A Thing was somehow never got a live performance at all. :(. Moreover i never understood the fuss that kylie wanted to create with that hideous Dua Lipa Rmx lol poor Dua was almost 90 percent of times totally mute during that so called duet lol

Leave a comment:

• SerbianInLA
    replied
    So what happened to “Real Groove” video?

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    replied
    The most stunning performance of the song so far! Kylie looked absolutely fabulous and sounded great!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X