Taylor Swift - Folklore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Folklore

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

WTF - such a great idea to pull of a surprise release!

Damn Tayloo, ur good!
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Comment

Wow, this is unexpected and surely the shortest gap between albums for her?

I like the aesthetic and I'm intrigued by the Bon Iver duet so I'll be checking it out.

8 versions though? Calm down Taylor
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
            8 versions though? Calm down Taylor
            That's a guaranteed #1 BB Hot 200 for the next two months for her. And no 98% drop on her plane either.

Comment

Surpsingly I kinda look forward to this as I still think she only shines when she doesn't do overproduced stuff and the title implies that she stuck to a gituar this time.

Funny that I kinda think she released this week to block Kanye 2009s sweet revenge
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Wow! What an incredible surprise!
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

I was just going to comment on that. She said that she would usually overthink the 'perfect' time to drop music, so she decided to choose the same day that Kanye's dropping as well.

Never change Taylor
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Are we even sure kanye is dropping. LBR

"8 deluxe CDs and 8 vinyls"

She really thought this through!

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

That's a guaranteed #1 BB Hot 200 for the next two months for her. And no 98% drop on her plane either.
                      Actually, as she posted on that tweet and it’s on her website, those 8 different CDs and 8 different vinyls are only available on 1st week.

collector cd and vinyl editions
                      available until july 30th at 11:59 p.m. et

They’re going for the biggest 1st week figure they can get with that strategy.

Comment

Wow! What a surprise! Looking forward to this!
                        Too Much Music
                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                        Scotland Social League

Comment

Whaaaaaatt
                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm guessing they cut all those trees post-photoshoot to make all the vinyl variants.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Omg omg what a surprise!!! I can’t wait! The queen has decided to bless us!
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

Actually, as she posted on that tweet and it’s on her website, those 8 different CDs and 8 different vinyls are only available on 1st week.

oh I understood it as each week will get an exclusive vinyl.

Comment

WHAT A SURPRISE! I'm so stoked.

And as someone said above, I think this will be mostly acoustic Taylor and that is always the best Taylor! The titles of the songs are very interesting.

Can't wait!
                                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

But they're not shipped for between 2 to 16 weeks! Do they still count as first week sales if you can't actually own it for 4 months?
                                    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (1st August 20) - Black Honey, Sylvan Esso, Flock Of Dimes, Zella Day, Tate McRae, Hurts, Wye Oak, Shlohmo, Sody and Cavetown, Billie Eilish, Kate Rusby, Tim Arnold, Taylor Swift, The Naked and Famous, John Foxx and The Maths, Clan Of Xymox, Dolly Parton, Jessy Lanza, Seasick Steve...

Comment

I pre ordered all the versions , didn't get the vinyl #5 version, seems sold out already.

4 months until the vinyl will ship tho

Comment

I just hope that it’s good and has more False God-y songs on it.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                                          I pre ordered all the versions , didn't get the vinyl #5 version, seems sold out already.

4 months until the vinyl will ship tho
                                          Given that Billboard rules changed impacting everything in October, could be another reason for doing it now.

Either way, looking forward to this one.

Comment

I will get the "meet me behind the mall" deluxe as I think that one has the best cover by far.

She's coming for those enormous first-week sales once again.
                                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Surpsingly I kinda look forward to this as I still think she only shines when she doesn't do overproduced stuff and the title implies that she stuck to a gituar this time.

Funny that I kinda think she released this week to block Kanye 2009s sweet revenge

EDIT: I don't like any of the close up covers in the second row tbh. But the others are really cool. I love the moody vibe the nature shots are giving away. Tbh all of them would've been her best cover yet Still think 'in the trees' is the best
                                              Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu July 23rd, 2020, 14:08.
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I’m not a huge Taylor fan but wish I was, her fans really are lucky with the amount she releases and the fact most of it isn’t crap!

life is so boring at the moment I might even give this a listen.

Comment

Kanye's meltdown when he wakes up
                                                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

I’M SO EXCITED OMG
                                                    Fiat 500

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                                      Kanye's meltdown when he wakes up
                                                      He deserves it.

Comment

Did not expect this, but soo excited for this! The aesthetics look beautiful!
                                                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Comment

I don’t want to know what she‘s going to do for TS #10.

Releasing multiple albums maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X