X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful performance!
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• 1. betty (Live from the 2020 Academy of Country Music Awards)
      2. the 1
      3. mirrorball
      4. the last great american dynasty
      5. invisible string
      6. cardigan
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Lmao I love her
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is surprisingly becoming my favorite Taylor album. She really did that.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Why are they so messy with the single releases... She reached a milestone with this release, the album is doing so well, yet when it comes to single it seems like they are not sure what to do. Succesful era anyway, but I think August and Exile could have been big hits (they can still be I guess).
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• The album is nominated for Favorite Album Pop/Rock and "cardigan" is nominated for Favorite Music Video at the 2020 American Music Awards.

Comment

• I don't see her having the same singles success especially with the kind of music we have on the charts. This is the sound that fits her so well, she could have done a hip-hop and trap version of reputation and featured mumble rappers but it could have flopped in 2020 because people want to her real organic music from her.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I guess that answers the lacks of singles :')! Bit frustrating, cause the album has so much potential... By now, I really expected a full Exile releases with video and performance. The song has been charting over here for 13 weeks already. Missed opportunity. So I would argue she could have had big single success with this album but she did not try at all. I still see her having big singles in the future tbh
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

• Why did just let this era die though? This deserved more love from Taylor's side to be honest, EXILE needed video and single treatment.

Comment

• By the way this is probably my favorite album of the year. Great job Taylor, what an amazing record.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
                            Why did just let this era die though? This deserved more love from Taylor's side to be honest, EXILE needed video and single treatment.
                            Yup, exactly. The only promotion she did was a Betty performance, she could've done more.

Comment

• I'll never understand why some artists have brilliantly executed eras (in her case 'Fearless' or '1989') proving that they are capable of handling eras well and then pay dust to other eras. In other cases, we assumed that they simply serve as contract-fulfilling eras, but it's not the case here, is it?
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
                                Why did just let this era die though? This deserved more love from Taylor's side to be honest, EXILE needed video and single treatment.
                                I think it was an album made for the times, which has been changing rapidly. I don't think Folklore needs further promotion. It's a very special record that just doesn't gel with the idea of mass promotion and consumption. She also has her on-going battles about her masters as evident in her latest tweet, but I'm thrilled to hear that she has begun re-recording material from her first six albums!

In other words, I think she's done with the quiet era now that she's got it out of her system, and the next era is going to be LOUD.
                                Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• Omg!!

Comment

• Just came here to post it. And it's coming tonight as well! Very interested to check it out as the album is great.

She's really coming for that AOTY
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• She's incredibly intelligent

Comment

• And they better give her all of them.

Comment

• Slay! Queen can't stop winning!
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

• Gonna give this a listen tonight

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• "exile" performance from the Disney+ special:

Comment

• GMA Interview:

Comment

Working...
                                                  X