X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful performance!
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• 1. betty (Live from the 2020 Academy of Country Music Awards)
      2. the 1
      3. mirrorball
      4. the last great american dynasty
      5. invisible string
      6. cardigan
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Lmao I love her
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is surprisingly becoming my favorite Taylor album. She really did that.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Why are they so messy with the single releases... She reached a milestone with this release, the album is doing so well, yet when it comes to single it seems like they are not sure what to do. Succesful era anyway, but I think August and Exile could have been big hits (they can still be I guess).
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• The album is nominated for Favorite Album Pop/Rock and "cardigan" is nominated for Favorite Music Video at the 2020 American Music Awards.

Comment

Working...
                X